- Channel Views: 13
- Total Upload Views: 9,761
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2020-04-27T13:40:15
Revivalist, Ambassador, Author. Authored books such as "Leadership Awakening", "In Search of A Fathers Blessing", "Somebody Cares...a guide to living out your faith", "Who's Your Daddy Now...the cry of a generation in search of fathers", "Hope For A Fatherless Generation...rebuilding our foundations", "Born to Die...that we may live" (about the Work of the Cross and Power of the Resurrection), and others.
Most Popular Uploads
dougstringer2 Video Channel
- Are you spiritually fit?
- A Memorial tomb to the unborn
- Reflecting on the Edge of Eternity
- The Cost of Freedom, The Cost of Liberty
- I want to be a man for Jesus!
- That's My Boy, That's My Girl
- The Father Never Forgets
- A Doug Stringer heart to heart regarding Haiti
- Christ-mas Greeting from Doug Stringer
- A Challenge to Preachers and Politicians from Doug Stringer
A Prayer for Ceaseless Love - Your Daily Prayer - August 15
People cannot earn Jesus Christ’s love and friendship. He takes the initiative, reaches out, and draws into fellowship those who are willing.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Top 10 Christian Songs About Prayer
Communication is essential in any healthy relationship. We communicate to give praise to others and express our desires. It can be verbal or nonverbal, and each form can send a different message than the other. It is important for believers to be communicating with their creator (God) in a similar way, expressing adoration of Him, confessing our sins, giving thanks and sharing our desires. We communicate with God through prayer.