thosecrazyshermans's UploadsBack to thosecrazyshermans's channel.
- Baby Zoey Shows Off Her Two Front Teeth For The First Tim...Today (just a few weeks before her 1st birthday), Zoey's two brand new front teeth shined their adorableness upon my new 50mm lens (I was trying to learn how to use it), and the results are pretty stinkin' cute... I'm a little biased though!!thosecrazyshermans00:00:27
- Week By Week Time Lapse of Our Pregnancy || Those Crazy S...This pretty much sums up 2013 for us!!
We're missionaries and the three of us are moving to Tanzania, Africa this summer (2014). We're currently raising support to make it happen, so let us know if you're interested in helping or spre...thosecrazyshermans00:02:37
- It Takes A Team | Mark Brittany in Africa | Super Bowl Ed...Check out our new video update about teamwork, in light of Super Bowl season! Not to spoil it ahead of time... but as you'll see it is crucial for us to have a support team of people willing to pray with us, donate monthly, and/or spread the word ...thosecrazyshermans00:03:58
- IMAGINE: The Cardboard Invitation | Mark Brittany Sherman...We're moving to Tanzania, Africa! Here's our dream, described through art... dream with us and IMAGINE what God can do.
To find out more:
Subscribe to Email Updates at http://eepur...thosecrazyshermans00:03:47
- Ripple Effect of Paying It ForwardHere are a few things I've learned in life (so far) and I'd like to share it with you through a little art project using a white board & markers. Everything from viral videos & individualism to historical movements & poverty to Hitler & Newtown CT...thosecrazyshermans00:04:53
- Praying for the Nations (Slideshow) | Phil Wickham: The L...Praying for the Nations, that Jesus' light will shine through his disciples and bring restoration to humanity. The song is Phil Wickham's The Light Will Come. Be blessed as you pray and serve God by serving others.
*Note: I haven't use...thosecrazyshermans00:03:43
- Ukarumpa, Papua New Guinea here we come!It's been a few years since we posted this. Our time in PNG was incredible, but now we're back in the States & moving to East Africa in a few months to do holistic development work with a small NGO. Check out some of our newer vids here for more, ...thosecrazyshermans00:04:24
Thirsty?How has God provided our identity and significance in Jesus?