FearlessHow can you learn to trust God more deeply and follow Him more courageously?
Top Christian Music Videos
nexteduvideos's UploadsBack to nexteduvideos's channel.
- Class8_Science_Force and Pressure_ForceForce is a kind of push or a pull on an object. The interaction of one object with another results in a force between the two objects. If a force acts on an object in the direction of its motion, then the object moves faster. If a force acts on an...nexteduvideos00:19:06
- Class9_Science_First Law of MotionAn object by its own does not change its state of rest or uniform motion. This inability of any object to change its state is called inertia. Newton's first law of motion gives the concept of inertia and force. According to the law, any object in ...nexteduvideos00:09:27
- Class9_Science_Animal tissuesTypes of Animal Tissues include epithelial tissue, connective tissue, muscular tissue and nervous tissue.Epithelial tissues form a protective layer. Different types of epithelial tissues are classified based on their shape and function. Squamous e...nexteduvideos00:13:18
- Class 10,Science,The Human EyeEye is the most important organ of our body. It consists of a tough fibrous membrane called sclera that protects the internal parts of the eye. Cornea is the membrane covering the front of the eye that is bulged out and is responsible for the maxi...nexteduvideos00:29:17
- Class9_Maths_An Experimental ApproachProbability is defined as the likelihood or chance of something occurring. It is widely used in the study of mathematics, statistics, gambling, physical science, Biological science, weather forecasting, finance etc. to draw conclusions.
- Class 10,Science,Refraction By Spherical LensesLenses are the most used things in optical devices like microscopes and telescopes. Bi-convex and bi-concave lenses are the most popular ones in use among school labs. Lenses use the phenomenon of refraction of light to form images.
- Class 10,Science,Modern Periodic TableAtomic number is the basis for modern periodic table. Atomic number is the number of protons in the nucleus, it is also equal to the number of electrons in the atom.
Electronic configuration is the arrangement of electrons in an atom around i...nexteduvideos00:16:14
- Class 10,Math,Tangent to a CircleA straight line intersects a circle at one or two point. The tangent to a circle is a line that touches the circle at one point. Secant intersects the circle at two points. The point at which the straight line touches the circle is called the poin...nexteduvideos00:09:31
- Class6,Science,The Living Organisms And Their Surrounding...Livings things exist in most places. Life exists even in open volcanoes. The term habitat refers to the surroundings where organisms live. Every habitat is home for a certain living creature. Habitat includes both living and non-living components....nexteduvideos00:22:39
- Class6,Science,Motion And Measurement of Distances,Transp...Before the invention of the wheel, the only means of transportation was walking. For transporting goods, people used animals like donkeys, horses, mules, elephants, oxen, sled dogs, and even bison. Boats were also used as a means of transportation...nexteduvideos00:18:14
- Class7_Science_Respiration in Organisms_RespirationThe cells in our body perform functions like growth, excretion, reproduction, etc. A cell needs
energy to perform these functions. The food we take in is converted into glucose by the digestive system.
The cells of living organisms require a con...nexteduvideos00:07:09
- Class6,Science,Electricity And Circuits,Electric Cell and...An electric cell provides electricity to various devices that are not directly fed by the supply of electricity.
An electric cell consists of two terminals. One is a positive terminal and the other one is a negative t...nexteduvideos00:06:47