holmanherd's Video ChannelLast Updated 2010-10-02T01:00:20
I am a stay at home, home schooling mom. I am the director of our home school co-op which includes a bagpipe band. I will probably be loading mostly those kinds of videos here, but you may see something else....who knows!
This is the first video seen during the Medieval Dinner Theater "Happily Forever After" hosted by the Christ Fellowship Home Schoolers. This video takes place after Bride believes that her Groom is not returning for her. He has promised to build a house for her and return, just as Christ promises to return for His bride. The video is performed to Jon Foreman's "In My Arms."
1,387 viewsView comments, related videos & more
- Love's Melodyholmanherd00:02:501,387 views
- Bride's Crossingholmanherd00:01:231,409 views
- HSH at Salado Highland Gamesholmanherd00:04:072,403 views
- Christ Fellowship Church Youth Mission Tripholmanherd00:04:162,245 views
- Pipe Major Evan Holmanholmanherd00:03:402,478 views
- Home School Highlandersholmanherd00:03:342,350 views
- Eagle Ceremony Slide Showholmanherd00:07:542,916 views
- ALIENSholmanherd00:04:293,138 views
- Drum Sergeant Brian Holmanholmanherd00:01:512,494 views