fullblessings1's Video ChannelLast Updated 2010-10-02T00:25:35
I am 59 year old Born Again Christian since the age of 20. I have lived in several States and in Europe held different sorts of jobs, self employed most of the time including owning 2 night clubs and now I own a bottling plant.
With a self destructive past and Gods will I am alive with a purpose, a dream that only Gods hand can fulfill. My dream is to bring my life experiences into light with truth and help a pastor that God has brought into my life.
The Pastor is Rev. Edmond Paulette we met about 3 years ago when he stopped by my house to look at a truck I had for sale. He introduced himself and invited me to his church; after not being in a church for more than 20 years I accepted his invitation.
I arrived at his church to see an old store front, the doors locked and a few people outside, after a few minutes some mini- buses arrived, packed full of children. Doors were opened and I entered to see the poorest church imaginable, it is cold in the winter with one toilet and frozen pipes and hot in the summer, 70% of the church members are happy, well mannered children that don't even notice or care about the shape of the building or how cold it is. I found a seat, sat and watched the jittery children, chatting and laughing until the service started and youngest group of children were called to perform and praise God dancing and singing. The energy is amazing these children were so happy, they hearts are on fire, you can't help yourself from singing and dancing along with them. After the service is over the children are fed before they taken home. I continued going to the Full Blessing Church for a few months when I met with an old friend that I felt needed help in finding a church. Thinking she wouldn't be comfortable at the Full Blessing Church we started seeking church until we found one.
While attending this large beautiful church with many good friends I always felt some thing missing, a joy, an excitement, the presents of God. I left that church and my friend behind and found another large beautiful church.
I love being in church and hearing the word of God but for some reason there was still something messing. While in church I would sometimes look around and wonder why churches with so much don't help little churches that go into poor communities doing Gods work? Aren't we all Christians, children of God? It seems like no matter how big the church, they want to make it bigger. Is it about brick and mortar or is it about saving souls? In helping small churches, wouldn't it be extension of their own church and Gods Arm?
I am pledging 10% of my company's gross earnings to Full Blessing Church. Together we well are making Entertainment Videos of the children Dancing & Singing, Plays, Preaching and Talk Shows.
We hope to get an audiences and support from across the U S. So please stay tuned in!
Some of these Children Have been Here For 14 Years
They Love their Church
1,498 viewsView comments, related videos & more
- Some of these Children Have been Here For 14 Yearsfullblessings100:01:011,498 views
- The Children of Full Blessings Churchfullblessings100:00:181,984 views
- The Full Blessing Churchfullblessings100:00:362,390 views
- The Full Blessings Churchfullblessings100:00:162,359 views
- Full Blessing Church Childrenfullblessings100:00:162,345 views
- The Children Of The Full Blessing Churchfullblessings100:00:332,404 views
- Full Blessings Church Childrenfullblessings100:01:012,302 views
- The Children of The Full Blesssing Churchfullblessings100:00:182,312 views
- Jesus taken down from the Crossfullblessings100:00:051,549 views
- Darlene' s Playfullblessings100:06:002,503 views
- The Lamb Of Godfullblessings100:01:432,479 views
- These Children Love Jesusfullblessings100:00:161,788 views
- The children of The Full Blessings Churchfullblessings100:01:241,510 views
- Amazing Gracefullblessings100:01:011,399 views