donjonesphdcpc's Video ChannelLast Updated 2014-02-09T17:18:39
Dr. Donald E. Jones is currently a Christian Pastoral Counselor with thirty-eight years of experience in the fields of pastoral ministry, public education, and Christian Counseling. He carries degrees and certificates from four major universities and a variety of educational institutions. He has been a professor of Languages and Bible, a television commentator, and a featured speaker at a variety of events and seminars at churches, schools, and organizations across the United States. Dr. Jones has been a published author since 1976. Dr. Jones is an ordained minister using principles and techniques from the Bible to counsel children, adolescents, adults, seniors, couples, families, of all Christian faiths in individual or group sessions. Dr. Jones counsels those who have a variety of personal, marriage, family, school, and work-related problems.
My Other Sites
http://mycbn.com (Type in donjonesphdcpc)
Deaths of the Famous in 2013 - A Tribute, A Prayer, A Question
This is a special video in my series entitled: "Ten Minutes of Counseling from the Bible." If you have followed the news you will know many wonderful and famous people passed away last year in 2013. This is a short tribute to them, a Prayer, and a question for you. Enjoy. May the Lord bless you as you listen and read His Word!
62 viewsView comments, related videos & more
Subscriptions (22)See all subscriptions
- Deaths of the Famous in 2013 - A Tribute, A Prayer, A Que...donjonesphdcpc00:16:1962 views
- Healing: Asking for Forgiveness Part 6donjonesphdcpc00:09:44156 views
- Healing: Forgiving Ourselves Part 5donjonesphdcpc00:09:49117 views
- Healing: God Forgives All Our Sins Part 4donjonesphdcpc00:09:4293 views
- Healing: Repent Before God - Part 3donjonesphdcpc00:09:29124 views
- Healing: Own Up to All Sins Part 2donjonesphdcpc00:09:14117 views
- Healing: Our Sin is First against God Part 1donjonesphdcpc00:09:2899 views