Jude wrote, “You must show mercy to those whose faith is wavering. Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of judgment”
- Daily Devotional, August 02, 2012 "At His Word"8/1/2012 - It goes without saying that Katie Davis is an exceptionalyoung woman. At just 19 years old, she began serving needy children in Uganda—leaving behind the creature comforts of America.
- Daily Devotional, August 01, 2012 "Money Matters"7/31/2012 - I was looking at my bank account recently. The dismal amount led me to think about how I could grow my money.
- Daily Devotional, July 31, 2012 "Patience"7/30/2012 - I’ve figured out that secondary school boys are part of God’s plan to increase patience in my life.
- Daily Devotional, July 30, 2012 "language of the heart"7/29/2012 - I’m more impressed by works than by words, which I often gloss over as nothing more than hot air.
- Daily Devotional, July 26, 2012 "Let Them Come"7/25/2012 - I recently read of a restaurant owner who instituted a policy that wouldn’t have been well liked by Jesus. Instead of letting young children dine at his restaurant, he announced he was banning little ones under 6 years old from the upscale casual restaurant.
- Daily Devotional, July 27, 2012 "Earthly Loss, Heavenly Gain"7/25/2012 - What is the most valuable thing in your life? Some would say family—a spouse, children or parent. Others would list career, education or material possessions.
- Daily Devotional, July 25, 2012 "The Lord’s House"7/24/2012 - My local church finally moved into our own building. After more than 10 years of renting, our first meeting in the new building was a prayer gathering.
- Daily Devotional, July 24, 2012 "Blessings on the Mourners"7/23/2012 - A man with whom I attended college committed suicide recently. He killed himself on the 3-year anniversary of the day his wife died.
- Daily Devotional, July 23, 2012 "No Other God"7/22/2012 - In his fascinating book, Modes of Faith, Theodore Ziolkowski reviews the lives of 19th-century European writers who had lost faith in God.
- Daily Devotional, July 20, 2012 "Give Me the Hill"7/19/2012 - I climbed 3 meters up the massive wooden pole and froze in fear. The platform was still 10 meters higher.
- Daily Devotional, July 19, 2012 "Asking for Prayer"7/18/2012 - A friend recently shared the following true story that illustrates the importance of having others pray for us.
- Daily Devotional, July 18, 2012 "Perfect Harmony"7/17/2012 - Amy Chua’s 7-year-old daughter Lulu was struggling to master a difficult piece of classical piano music.
- Daily Devotional, July 17, 2012 "Good Christian, Bad Citizen?"7/16/2012 - As a conquered people, the Jews were heavily taxed by the Romans. The annual poll tax of one denarius (a day’s salary for a common laborer), was most hated—not because of its amount, but because it was a shameful reminder that they were a subjugated people.
- Daily Devotional, July 16, 2012 "Transience"7/15/2012 - When Sinclair Lewis, Nobel Prize winner for Literature, died and was cremated in 1951, his ashes were sent to Rome’s American embassy for disposal.
- Daily Devotional, July 12, 2012 "Beyond Reciprocity" 7/13/2012 - If there’s one law that pervades the world, it’s the law of reciprocity. Simply put, reciprocity is the notion of mutual exchange or fair return. It’s the basis of many social interactions:
- Daily Devotional, July 12, 2012 "All Ages, All Stages"7/12/2012 - We need all ages to help make our faith grow. So say Dr. Kara Powell and Dr. Chap Clark.
No playlists found for this account.