Jesus’ entrance into this world was the most humble yet the most glorified birth in human history.
- Daily Devotional, March 19, 2012 "Why Faith?"3/18/2012 - In an interview, pop music star Katy Perry stated that she wasn’t thrilled with her strict religious upbringing. “I didn’t have a childhood,” she lamented. “I’ve always been the kid who’s asked ‘Why?’ In my faith, you’re just supposed to have faith.
- Daily Devotional - March 16, 2012 "True Humility"3/15/2012 - The story is told of a man who was so humble that his city council decided to honor him with a medallion for his humility.
- Daily Devotional - March 15, 2012 "Extravagant Devotion"3/14/2012 - What is Jesus worth to you? Most Christians would answer, “Everything.” But if He were here in the flesh, would you sell all your possessions and throw Him a $50,000 party?
- Daily Devotional - March 14, 2012 "Learning Joy"3/13/2012 - My high school trigonometry book was the size and heft of two bricks placed side-by-side. I can still see its cover—cherry red with black lettering.
- Daily Devotional - March 13, 2012 "Debt"3/12/2012 - Financial guru and radio talk show host Dave Ramsey frequently says, “Debt is normal. Be weird.”
- Daily Devotional - March 12, 2012 "Octogenarian Warriors"3/11/2012 - Not even Captain Jack Sparrow could have prepared the Somalian pirates for what they encountered when they attempted to storm a luxury cruise liner filled with retired tourists.
- Daily Devotional - March 09, 2012 "Like This"3/8/2012 - Have you ever stopped to consider what the apostle Paul’s page might look like if he were on Facebook? Friends with Peter.
- Daily Devotional - March 8, 2012 "New Way of Talking"3/7/2012 - Recently, a woman had oral surgery and awoke from the procedure with one alteration she wasn’t expecting. The work on her mouth went well, but the words that came out of her mouth sounded strange.
- Daily Devotional - March 7, 2012 "Shadows"3/6/2012 - A shadow is the evidence of light; a dark spot where light is refused to stand.
- Daily Devotional, March 6, 2012 "He Will Come"3/6/2012 - Four years ago, I became the primary caregiver for a 7-year-old Ugandan boy who was dying of Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML).
- Daily Devotional, March 5, 2012 "Beyond Understanding"3/4/2012 - A father was trying to explain to his 5-year-old daughter how she could see and speak with her mother using a smartphone. He tried his best to explain how technology had put her mother inside the phone but to no avail.
- Daily Devotional - Featuring Kari Jobe - March 2, 2012 "What Love is This"3/1/2012 - “Jesus, I want a deeper revelation of You. Thank you for the price you paid so I can have grace and freedom.”
- Daily Devotional, March 1, 2012 "Rejoicing in Thorns"2/29/2012 - Amy McDonaugh, a 34-year-old mother of three who is completely blind in her right eye and has severely impaired vision in her left eye, fought off 1,775 competitors to win the Flying Pig Marathon—a popular and enjoyable race.
- Daily Devotional, February 29, 2012 "Free Solo"2/28/2012 - A recent article in National Geographic Magazine published remarkable images of climbers as they scaled the sheer rock face of Yosemite’s 2,916- ft. (889 meters) El Capitan.
- Daily Devotional, February 28, 2012 "Working Hard"2/27/2012 - My dad is a hard-working man. He works 6 days a week. During his off-days, he’s always tinkering with something in the house—fixing the fan or cleaning something. Colleagues of mine who also know my dad have remarked that being industrious is a trait that runs in my family.
- Daily Devotional, February 27, 2012 "Disobedient Doubt"2/26/2012 - What do these famous men have in common: Sigmund Freud, Jean-Paul Sartre, Bertrand Russell, Karl Marx, Pablo Picasso, and Aldous Huxley? They all declared that they did not believe in God, and all were sexually promiscuous. Coincidence?
No playlists found for this account.