There comes a moment for each of us when we arrive face-to-face with our limitations or the horrible reality of a world out of our control.
- Balancing Seasons12/29/2014 - Contentment comes when we ease into a new rhythm in the midst of change.
- Audience of One12/28/2014 - Read Philippians 1:21 and reflect on what it means to be completely sold out for Jesus and His ways.
- Hospitality to Strangers12/27/2014 - Love must never stay confined within us, though. It should move outward.
- The Source of Joy12/26/2014 - So where can we find joy? In God!
- The Right Time12/25/2014 - Christmas is a reminder that “the time of the LORD’s favor has come” (Luke 4:19).
- The Gift12/24/2014 - In order for us to recognize God’s good gifts, we need to focus not only on the gift itself, but on the character of the One who gives it.
- Rebuilding 12/23/2014 - Today, consider what you can share about God’s work in your life to inspire others and help them move forward victoriously in Jesus.
- Promises Kept12/22/2014 - One of the many things the birth of Jesus reveals is that God is faithful. To celebrate Jesus’ birth is to celebrate the One who keeps His promises.
- Pray and Release12/21/2014 - God wants us to release our fears and troubles into His hands (Matthew 11:28).
- Everlasting Splendors12/20/2014 - "There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal.”
- Stay Awake12/19/2014 - Jesus asked Peter, James, and John to stay awake with him (Matthew 26:38). Yet, in His moment of greatest need, He found them snoozing (vv.40-41).
- No Lazy River12/18/2014 - Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it
- Stirring, Searching, Humbling12/17/2014 - “We saw his star,” they say, “and we have come.” After the stirring comes a searching. And what a search the wise men made!
- Keeping Your Commitment to Jesus12/16/2014 - When someone declared, “I will follow you wherever you go,” Christ told him, “Foxes have dens to live in, and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place even to lay his head”
- What Do You Believe?12/15/2014 - Martin Luther explained that this saving faith is “a living, daring confidence in God’s grace, so sure and certain that the believer would stake his life on it a thousand times.”
- Helping the Stranded12/14/2014 - How can you truly serve others this Christmas season? How do humility and serving others fit together?
No playlists found for this account.