Read Romans 10:17 and see how your faith is built up as you take in the Word of God.
- Prayer for Revival6/26/2014 - Just as He spoke through David and Jesus, the believers wanted God to equip them with greater boldness.
- Why Didn't He Protect Us?6/25/2014 - Jesus said we would have trouble in this world (John 16:33).
- Who Can I Trust?6/24/2014 - All of us ask ourselves this question when times of trouble come: Who can I trust?
- Not Less in Your Mess6/23/2014 - We have all done things we regret. Some of us have really messed up our lives. How we long for a do-over!
- Out of the Abyss6/22/2014 - God isn’t surprised by our failure. In fact, He intercedes for us. He desires reconciliation and restoration.
- Reminders6/21/2014 - The Israelites were often commanded to build tangible reminders of the faithfulness of the Lord.
- Diamond in the Rough6/20/2014 - Read Philippians 2:15 to see how those who have received Jesus as their Savior can shine for Him.
- Hit the Cymbals! 6/19/2014 - This psalm encourages us to get excited about God. It gives us permission to worship God with zeal and energy—He alone deserves it!
- The One Who Sees6/18/2014 - The One who sees is also aware of you and your needs . . . and He cares deeply for you. —Jeff Olson
- Beloved6/17/2014 - Beloved. We find this deeply powerful word at the start of 1 John 4:7 (NKJV).
- Rough Waters6/16/2014 - Jesus is still looking for followers who will commit to swimming and living in the rough waters of sacrificial discipleship.
- The Trinity6/15/2014 - You belong to God, not by chance or human merit, but by God’s sovereign and unconditional choice.
- A Surfer's Heart6/14/2014 - “When we were utterly helpless, Christ came at just the right time and died for us sinners” (Romans 5:6).
- Imperfectly Acceptable6/13/2014 - The story of David is not a story of what God wants us to be but a story of God working with the raw material of our lives as he finds us.
- Chaos Monster6/12/2014 - I don’t know what ocean of chaos has buckled your knees, but give your chaos to God. He can tame it. —Mike Wittmer
- Time and Eternity6/11/2014 - “Those who love their life in this world will lose it. Those who care nothing for their life in this world will keep it for eternity”
No playlists found for this account.