Back then, being put to death on a Roman cross was reserved only for the worst of criminals. And it meant Rome won again, while everyone else lost.
- Faulty Premise3/18/2015 - Adhering to tradition and rules is like getting on the wrong plane. We can earnestly believe we’re on the right course, but it can never take us where we want to go.
- Prayer of the Suffering3/17/2015 - Suffering may not come because of specific sins. Nevertheless, on the same basis of God’s compassion and mercy, we cry out to God for His healing and restoration
- What is a Koala?3/16/2015 - What lies/half-truths do you see affecting followers of Jesus today?
- Incredible Claim3/15/2015 - Christ was and is “the visible image of the invisible God”
- Face the Music3/14/2015 - What’s your favorite worship song? What is your least favorite? How can you humbly submit to those whose music tastes are different from yours?
- Caedmon's Calling3/13/2015 - Have you neglected your God-given creative gift?
- Outside the Box3/12/2015 - God will often confound us by doing something that doesn’t fit our expectations.
- Boiling Water3/11/2015 - How have you found sin to be sneaky, creeping up on you unexpectedly? What will help you to be better prepared for sin and its subtle attacks?
- Divine Diversity3/10/2015 - As we grapple with how our local expressions of the body of Christ are separated by issues of culture, race, socioeconomics, and theological distinction, it’s easy to believe that our diversity is the culprit for our disunity.
- Always3/9/2015 - God stood before His people offering unchanging love and forgiveness. But He also sought the right heart response
- Words of Life3/8/2015 - Jesus came offering words of life. Words of hope. Words of love. As emissaries of His kingdom, we’re commissioned with offering the same to those we encounter.
- A Humble Confidence3/7/2015 - What about believers in Jesus? Are we allowed to be confident, or is that somehow opposed to our calling of humility?
- Rescue3/6/2015 - “The . . . church should have a profound sense of urgency to spend ourselves ‘on behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed.’ ”
- Sing Your Way Home3/5/2015 - Read Acts 5:26-42 to see why the apostles were “rejoicing that God had counted them worthy to suffer disgrace for the name of Jesus”
- Little People Included3/4/2015 - Theologian N. T. Wright writes, “When God does big things, the little people get drawn in too.”
- If Only I Had...3/3/2015 - The covetous person doubts God’s wisdom, goodness, justice, timing, and— ultimately—His love. To combat covetousness, we must pursue contentment.
No playlists found for this account.