Like a canyon repeating a sound, our prayerlife can echo Scripture back to God, who originated it (2 Timothy 3:16).
- In the Shadows2/5/2014 - Sometimes we wonder where God is in the midst of our pain.
- Come However You Are2/4/2014 - Come however you are. Come with all your heartbreaks. Come with all the mistakes you’ve made.
- Of Hobbies and Gossip2/3/2014 - What needs to change in your way of helping people turn from sinful behavior?
- All Our Lives2/2/2014 - We should be careful to let the good news permeate our entire lives and influence everything we do.
- Use What You Have2/1/2014 - Today, God multiplies what we have when we surrender it to Him. Rather than looking to others for your provision, look to what God has provided.
- God in a Box1/31/2014 - How does your perception of God compare to the way God has presented Himself in the Bible?
- Wonders and Whispers1/30/2014 - Elijah encountered God in both wonders and whispers. A balanced spirituality for us means being open to both.
- Glory & Authority1/29/2014 - We welcome His power in our lives, especially if that power is used for our benefit. We have no difficulty basking in Jesus’ glory, but we resist His authority over us.
- Established1/28/2014 - Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. —Psalm 119:105 NKJV
- Ready or Not1/27/2014 - You also must be ready all the time, for the Son of Man will come when least expected (v.44).
- Waking to Our Hunger1/26/2014 - What are you truly hungry for? How are you tempted to assuage this hunger on your own, with your own kind of bread?
- When Gods Die1/25/2014 - You will worship someone. Don’t settle for yourself or any mortal. There is only One who is worthy of your worship, and you already know His name.
- Remember1/24/2014 - When we remember what God has done—in ancient days as well as during our own—it deepens our faith and helps us pass through the dark waters with courage. Remember.
- True Salvation1/23/2014 - What must one do to be saved? For the answer, turn to the book of Galatians
- Harvest of Generosity1/22/2014 - As God meets my needs, says 2 Corinthians 9:8, I have everything I need and plenty left over to share with others.
- Sacrifices - Good and Bad1/21/2014 - Shall I not drink from the cup of suffering the Father has given me? (v.11).
No playlists found for this account.