Jesus asked Peter, James, and John to stay awake with him (Matthew 26:38). Yet, in His moment of greatest need, He found them snoozing (vv.40-41).
- Cold Snaps and Curiosity11/17/2014 - The allure of the forbidden mixed with human curiosity can be a dangerous combination.
- Belief and Obedience11/16/2014 - Have you ever desperately wanted something from God? Did you ever make any promises to Him so that He would come through for you?
- Divine GPS11/15/2014 - The cloud and fire were revelations of God’s plan—the unmistakable means by which God directed them when to move and where to go.
- Controlled or Controlling?11/14/2014 - As we approach the end of this year, may we continue to grow by looking to the Word of God and to the Holy Spirit for help in choosing a disciplined, self-controlled life (Proverbs 1:3).
- Joy of Faithfulness 11/13/2014 - A life of enduring, persistent faithfulness to God requires much and is often difficult. But the path leads to eventual and eternal joy.
- The Spirit's Power11/12/2014 - The Spirit made us alive when we were dead in sin (Titus 3:5), then sealed us to guarantee that we will persevere to the end (Ephesians 1:13-14; 2 Corinthians 1:21-22).
- Small Steps11/11/2014 - It’s God’s heart for people to be restored in relationship with one another across differences in culture, race, and class.
- Stealing vs. Working11/10/2014 - The apostle Paul wrote about what we should do with such wrong perspectives: “If you are a thief, quit stealing. Instead, use your hands for good hard work, and then give generously to others in need” (Ephesians 4:28).
- To Suffer Alone11/9/2014 - It is not God’s desire for you to carry life’s heaviest burdens alone (Galatians 6:2).
- A Piece of My Heart11/8/2014 - When you and I are overwhelmed by the harsh and unjust things we witness and experience in life, may we choose to be like Habakkuk—calling out to God and waiting expectantly for Him to answer (v.1).
- "If Only I" Steps11/7/2014 - What do you need to bring to Jesus today as you reach out to Him in faith and trust?
- Large Asking11/6/2014 - “Pray the largest prayers. You cannot think a prayer so large that God, in answering it, will not wish you had made it larger. Pray not for crutches but for wings.”
- The Silence of Jesus11/5/2014 - His silence doesn’t mean He’s absent, and neither does it diminish His power or care. Instead it invites us to reflect on whether we’ve really heard what He’s already said.
- Suited Up11/4/2014 - To stand our ground, we’re told to “put on every piece of God’s armor” (v.13).
- Heat of the Battle11/3/2014 - May it not require the heat of the battle to draw us to God. He’s worthy of our full surrender and complete devotion today! —Russell Fralick
- Broken For Tim?11/2/2014 - The reality is, we’re all in this together. In Jesus we find genuine equality and unity.
No playlists found for this account.