How can you practically love God with all your heart, soul, and strength? How does loving God help you steer clear of sexual sin?
- How to Be Strong8/14/2014 - His grace is sufficient for you! (2 Corinthians 12:9).
- Named8/13/2014 - Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine (Isaiah 43:1).
- A Heavenly Lineage8/12/2014 - What can you do to focus on your new identity in Jesus and rise above any examples of poor parenting that you might have experienced?
- Peace in a Ravaged World8/11/2014 - . In Jesus, God has stepped into the middle of all our violence, into the center of everything that seeks to ruin us. God won’t let sin ravage our world unchecked.
- A Stone's Throw8/10/2014 - The perfect Son of God was the only One who had the right to throw a stone, but He chose to let the boulder of God’s justice fall on Him.
- Not Mine8/9/2014 - Standing on our God-given authority, we can boldly pray God’s wisdom over our children
- Reverent Fear8/8/2014 - The writer of Hebrews said that we should worship God “with holy fear and awe. For our God is a devouring fire”
- Who Sinned?8/7/2014 - In a broken world, towers fall, people are born blind, and the sun burns hotter than our skin can handle.
- Hurt People Hurt People8/6/2014 - “Love prospers when a fault is forgiven, but dwelling on it separates close friends.”
- Adventures8/5/2014 - God is still calling us to adventures! He wants to use us to bring freedom to people trapped under the weight of sin.
- Sleepless Nights8/4/2014 - Sometimes a sleepless night is God’s invitation to wrestle with Him so that our need can meet His grace
- Craving Cashmere8/3/2014 - I don’t always squash the greedy urges that wash over my heart—I fail frequently.
- Coffee House8/2/2014 - The Christian life isn’t just “going to church.” It’s living an authentic life before our friends and acquaintances.
- One Diverse Family8/1/2014 - “God calls us to reach out to those who are different from us, but how far are we supposed to go?”
- Blameless7/31/2014 - We are not like the many hucksters who preach for personal profit. We preach the word of God with sincerity and with Christ’s authority, knowing that God is watching us
- When Bad Guys Win7/30/2014 - Be still in the presence of the LORD, and wait patiently for him to act. Don’t worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes
No playlists found for this account.