Jesus asked Peter, James, and John to stay awake with him (Matthew 26:38). Yet, in His moment of greatest need, He found them snoozing (vv.40-41).
- Worship and Christmas12/3/2014 - How quickly secondary things can steal our attention! And we lose the ability to be in awe of something—or better yet, Someone.
- Your Mission Statement12/2/2014 - Deep down, each of us longs to know what we’re here on earth to do—to have some sense of purpose and mission.
- Plastic Soldiers and HVAs12/1/2014 - “Some nations boast of their chariots and horses, but we boast in the name of the LORD our God” (Psalm 20:7)—
- You're Beautiful11/30/2014 - What words might you use to support someone who is overly critical of himself or herself?
- Courage Under Fire11/29/2014 - God still might ask you today to risk it all for Him, but the wonderful promise is that He will accomplish the task.
- Gospel 10111/28/2014 - Peter defined the good news as “peace with God through Jesus Christ.” Human beings are all born into sin and rebellion against God—we’re at war with Him. But peace is now possible because of what Jesus did on the cross.
- Hope Renewed11/27/2014 - The righteous person faces many troubles, but the LORD comes to the rescue each time (v.19).
- The One Who Confounds11/26/2014 - God’s Son, from His first breath to His ascension, confounds our human expectations and categories. This is good news, because our expectations are often too small.
- Take the Next Step11/25/2014 - Are you waiting for deliverance? Take the next step. It might be the very thing God uses in your rescue.
- Out of Sight...11/24/2014 - God’s love for us is too vast for us to comprehend (v.19). His ways are higher than ours (Isaiah 55:8-9), and His knowledge is too lofty for us to attain (Psalm 139:6).
- He Will Restore11/23/2014 - God intends for you to share in His eternal glory. So He “will restore, support, and strengthen you, and he will place you on a firm foundation” (v.10).
- Not Far From Us11/22/2014 - Life as we know it, right down to the very carbon atoms we are made of, originates from one Source—the Maker of heaven and earth.
- Encouraging Words11/21/2014 - “The LORD is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes. He is close to those who trust in him”
- Unfair and Unjust11/20/2014 - There are times in life when we’re falsely accused or find ourselves in trouble even when we’ve tried to do the right thing.
- Too Much Fun?11/19/2014 - One day He will return. Let’s make sure we’re personally ready for this reality. And let’s tell others about God’s love and mercy and help them prepare for Jesus’ return!
- Drawn11/18/2014 - God’s desire is that everyone should find salvation in Him, and so He draws us to Jesus
No playlists found for this account.