“Being loved” is hard for many of us. We need courage to open ourselves to receive love from others.
- Bad Religion10/8/2014 - Read James 1:19–2:26 to learn what true religion looks like.
- Apathetic10/7/2014 - Many in our world are apathetic to the things of God, and the only way we can stir them to zeal and fervency is through winsomely and graciously preaching the power of the cross of Jesus Christ.
- Run10/6/2014 - Placed in a broken world, the church carries a strong responsibility to share the answer for those who have felt the stinging effects of sin.
- Heart Condition10/5/2014 - Just as it’s good to tend to our physical hearts that pump oxygen-rich blood throughout our body, it’s also good to tend to the health of our spiritual “heart.”
- Dog Whisperer 10/4/2014 - “Reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that scurry along the ground,” is part of humanity’s God-given job description (Genesis 1:28).
- Persevere in Prayer10/3/2014 - Remember that Jesus “is able, once and forever, to save those who come to God through him."
- The Gift of Time10/2/2014 - Why do you think God gives us the freedom to rebel against Him?
- Trust and Reality10/1/2014 - How will your life change if you ask God to define who you are and to bring reality to your circumstances?
- Widows and Children9/30/2014 - If an unjust, uncaring judge can be moved to do what’s right, what would our righteous, gracious Father be willing to do?
- May I Say Something?9/29/2014 - Behind every act of God is a loving heart. For God always acts in accordance with His compassionate nature.
- His Kids9/28/2014 - “We are already God’s children, but he has not yet shown us what we will be like when Christ appears”
- Let Go!9/27/2014 - It’s usually in the midst of these moments of desperation that God urges us to “let go” of our feeble solutions and trust Him
- The Day9/26/2014 - Knowing that God has promised to right all wrongs, is there anything you need to change today?
- After Bad Decisions9/25/2014 - Jesus’ response to Peter’s failure wasn’t simply to point it out—it involved intercession, forgiveness, and restoration!
- The Real Jesus9/24/2014 - Read 1 Corinthians 15:12-34 to learn why the resurrection of Jesus is the key to real life.
- Staying on Track9/23/2014 - Through Jesus, we have become God’s people, and He has written His Word on our hearts. Let’s continue to make God’s Word our delight, our wisdom, and the guardrail for our lives.
No playlists found for this account.