Be still in the presence of the LORD, and wait patiently for him to act. Don’t worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wi...
- The Spirit's First Gift7/14/2014 - Does my heart reflect Jesus’ heart? Am I reaching out to those who are different from me—preaching in word and demonstrating in deed that God’s grace transcends all cultural and racial boundaries?
- Use My Room7/13/2014 - True hospitality springs from an attitude of open acceptance toward others. It’s okay to start small.
- Search and Rescue7/12/2014 - We have all wandered away, been lost, imprisoned by our sin, in danger of death, helpless and hopeless—but we have also been rescued!
- The Vital Balance7/11/2014 - “Love means doing what God has commanded us, and he has commanded us to love one another”
- He Knows You7/10/2014 - How does it feel to be known so well and still loved? God knows you intimately. How well do you know Him?
- A Bad Rep7/9/2014 - For centuries, the church has sometimes had the unfortunate reputation of bitter wrangling and vicious disagreement.
- Endure Toward Joy7/8/2014 - The apostle James spoke of the need for enduring hardship and pain so that we will grow “perfect and complete”
- Families and Pendulums 7/7/2014 - Can you articulate the values that your parents passed on to you—not just the values they taught but the values you caught?
- Planted7/6/2014 - Because the work of the church is God-appointed, it must be Spirit-led and not directed by man
- Clean Start7/5/2014 - He says, “I will be faithful to you and make you mine, and you will finally know me as the LORD”
- Love as You Love Yourself7/4/2014 - Jesus says we demonstrate love when we show mercy to those who have been affected by adversity.
- Dead Coming Back to Life7/3/2014 - The last book of the Bible reports that once Jesus returns, God will send the “holy city, the new Jerusalem” down to earth from heaven
- Diluted Faith7/2/2014 - Faith will often remain intact in the face of terrible hardship because—like salt—it’s designed to be strong, stable, and enduring.
- Impressions7/1/2014 - People often form impressions based on incomplete information. We draw faulty conclusions, and our judgments change.
- He Hears Our Cry6/30/2014 - Have you ever felt as if no one was there for you when you faced a difficult and trying time?
- The Opposite Spirit6/29/2014 - Just as the kindness of the Lord has helped us turn away from a life of sin (Romans 2:4), our kindness toward those who have wronged us may help turn them to God.
No playlists found for this account.