Read Acts 5:26-42 to see why the apostles were “rejoicing that God had counted them worthy to suffer disgrace for the name of Jesus”
- A True Friend2/17/2015 - Let’s choose to draw close to those who are grieving and hurting. Our help may not be perfect, but true friends will reach out.
- I Believe 2/16/2015 - I know whom I’ve believed in—the one true God. And I’m so thankful that He found me.
- The Source of Life2/15/2015 - How will you live differently this week as you consider God’s view of life and its meaning?
- Bigger than You Imagine2/14/2015 - God loves us. Most of us know this. But how many of us feel it?
- Daily Dose2/13/2015 - God wants us to rely on Him as well. Consistent daily dependence leads to a lifestyle of reliance on God.
- Face to Face2/12/2015 - Here’s the thing: We must open ourselves to the face of Jesus to fully experience His love.
- Captain of my Soul?2/11/2015 - “I recognize my rebellion; it haunts me day and night”
- Surprise!2/10/2015 - When we brought you the Good News, it was not only with words but also with power, for the Holy Spirit gave you full assurance that what we said was true
- Tempting with "Good"2/9/2015 - God is the source of all beauty, truth, and pleasure. Anything (or anyone) that draws us away from Him causes us to leave true life and joy behind.
- Hard Conversations2/8/2015 - Being authentic in the church means holding Christ’s reputation above our own.
- He Knows2/7/2015 - “The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.”
- Whose Word?2/6/2015 - Paul prophesied that people would increasingly “turn away from the true faith” and “[scoff] at God” (1 Timothy 4:1-2; 2 Timothy 3:2).
- Words of Love2/5/2015 - Whatever God says, He says in love. Let’s choose to take His words to heart!
- Name Above All Names2/4/2015 - Let everything praise God, for He is great and worthy of all our praise (Psalm 148:1,5-6)
- Compassion—Not Condemnation 2/3/2015 - Don’t you see how wonderfully kind, tolerant, and patient God is with you? Does this mean nothing to you?
- Gateway to Grace2/2/2015 - Only when we admit that we’re helpless and hopeless, deserving of the wrath of a holy God, are we ready to receive salvation in Jesus.
No playlists found for this account.