Pastor and author Max Lucado suggests that life is less about finishing everything and more about finishing the right things well.
- Break Camp and Move On4/7/2014 - Just as pilots need to be forced out of their seats, God had to move Moses and the people of Israel from Mt. Sinai.
- Work and Leisure 4/6/2014 - The reason why men do not wish to stop what they are doing is most often that they have not finished.
- The Bottom Line4/5/2014 - No one likes to think about death, but if we don’t talk about it we’ll have nothing to say when we talk about Jesus.
- "We Believe" Newsboys Devotion4/4/2014 - It’s difficult to stay centered when we’re pulled in so many directions. The same can be said of our spiritual selves when so many forces vie for our attention and our affection.
- Jesus Weeps4/3/2014 - How does the fact that Jesus wept affect your view of Him and His love for you?
- On Solid Ground4/2/2014 - It’s a good thing to pursue humility and to be always open to correction, but it’s a foolish and debilitating practice to neglect committing ourselves to truths that will guide us.
- War4/1/2014 - Scripture teaches that one reason wars occur is due to our hearts not being fully committed to God (2 Chronicles 16:9).
- Confession3/31/2014 - Ask God to show you to whom He wants you to be accountable. Why is it so important for us to confess our sins to God and others?
- Into the Light3/30/2014 - Jesus is indeed the true “light of the world.” But He doesn’t require us to clean up the messes in our lives before we walk into His life-giving light.
- Friend Request3/29/2014 - How might God’s friendship inspire us to improve our friendships with others?
- Demanding Answers3/28/2014 - Read Mark 14:36 and see how Jesus responded to God the Father’s will for Him.
- When Sleep Eludes3/27/2014 - It never fails to amaze me that Jesus taught us to address God as Father. He could have picked “Lord” or “Almighty God,” but He didn’t.
- Fixed3/26/2014 - We can’t choose expediency in spiritual pursuits and expect to remain anchored in the will of God, especially when we face hardships.
- Not Too Young3/25/2014 - Read what Paul wrote to a friend in Titus 2:7 and consider how you can be an example to other believers—particularly younger ones.
- Bad Habits3/24/2014 - When we remember how God has shown grace to us, we’re able to show grace to others, loving and forgiving as we journey with each other in harmony.
- Rules and Grace3/23/2014 - Are you like the “older brother”? Join the party of God’s grace. It’s for you too!
No playlists found for this account.