Today, Jesus asks us to serve in humility and lowliness of spirit. Let’s follow Him in humble obedience, for that’s the way to God’s will.
- Caedmon's Calling3/13/2015 - Have you neglected your God-given creative gift?
- Outside the Box3/12/2015 - God will often confound us by doing something that doesn’t fit our expectations.
- Boiling Water3/11/2015 - How have you found sin to be sneaky, creeping up on you unexpectedly? What will help you to be better prepared for sin and its subtle attacks?
- Divine Diversity3/10/2015 - As we grapple with how our local expressions of the body of Christ are separated by issues of culture, race, socioeconomics, and theological distinction, it’s easy to believe that our diversity is the culprit for our disunity.
- Always3/9/2015 - God stood before His people offering unchanging love and forgiveness. But He also sought the right heart response
- Words of Life3/8/2015 - Jesus came offering words of life. Words of hope. Words of love. As emissaries of His kingdom, we’re commissioned with offering the same to those we encounter.
- A Humble Confidence3/7/2015 - What about believers in Jesus? Are we allowed to be confident, or is that somehow opposed to our calling of humility?
- Rescue3/6/2015 - “The . . . church should have a profound sense of urgency to spend ourselves ‘on behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed.’ ”
- Sing Your Way Home3/5/2015 - Read Acts 5:26-42 to see why the apostles were “rejoicing that God had counted them worthy to suffer disgrace for the name of Jesus”
- Little People Included3/4/2015 - Theologian N. T. Wright writes, “When God does big things, the little people get drawn in too.”
- If Only I Had...3/3/2015 - The covetous person doubts God’s wisdom, goodness, justice, timing, and— ultimately—His love. To combat covetousness, we must pursue contentment.
- Mixed Reviews3/2/2015 - Jesus still gets mixed reviews. Regardless, God is being discussed in our popular culture, which affords us a chance to engage in healthy dialogue with our acquaintances.
- Two Houses3/1/2015 - You can build your life on the solid foundation of genuine obedience or on the unstable sand of external righteousness.
- What If?2/28/2015 - God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them
- Eyes Ahead2/27/2015 - God wanted the Israelites to focus on Him exclusively—keeping Him at the center of their lives.
- Birth Religion2/26/2015 - If you learned about Jesus from your parents, that’s something to be thankful for. But, regardless of where you were born or how you were raised, you can truly give thanks for the family of believers you’re now a part of.
No playlists found for this account.