God judges sin because he loathes what it does to us and to others. There is no other motive in God, nothing deeper than His love for us....
- Born is the King12/15/2013 - The Christmas season is one that brings the full range of human experience
- Christmas This Year12/14/2013 - Emmanuel is God’s way of answer the distance once and for all. No longer does creation have to feel distant from the Creator.
- Jingle Bells12/13/2013 - Perhaps suffering is what makes the sound of the bells so sweet. They are a reminder of joy to come, rounding the next curve.
- Silver Bells12/12/2013 - Sometimes, holidays can be really difficult. For some, the holidays are a painful reminder of loss.
- “Go Tell It On The Mountain” | David Crowder Band 12/11/2013 - Think of a story you were excited to tell someone recently. What was it about that story?
- Angels We Have Heard on High12/10/2013 - Jesus’ entrance into this world was the most humble yet the most glorified birth in human history.
- It's Christmas12/9/2013 - Let’s not forget / In the middle of the craziness / Remember this / Jesus is the reason / For this time of the year
- Jesus Changes Everything12/8/2013 - He has brought down princes from their thrones and exalted the humble. He has filled the hungry with good things and sent the rich away with empty hands.
- Strangers and Foreigners 12/7/2013 - As members of the body of Christ, we’re called to love each other as brothers and sisters.
- Warped View12/6/2013 - The apostle Paul knew all about warped identity. He had once viewed all believers in Jesus as despicable and worthy of death.
- God of Surprises12/5/2013 - Never forget: Our God is a God of surprises.
- Burned12/4/2013 - Instead of acting on our impatience, it’s better to honor His schedule.
- Exclusively Inclusive 12/3/2013 - Was Jesus a nice guy? Consider this: He made some shockingly exclusive claims about Himself, and nice guys just don’t do that.
- Bible Cyst12/2/2013 - The Bible was never meant to be used as a club. First and foremost, it’s God’s story—a history of God’s dealings with His creation.
- Breaking Tradition12/1/2013 - How can our traditions lead us into a deeper walk with Christ?
- Extravagant Mercy 11/30/2013 - When we wrong someone, it’s normal for us to feel distance and shame. We might imagine that the offended person is stewing over our poor behavior, replaying our thoughtless conduct, or writing us off.
No playlists found for this account.