Read Acts 5:26-42 to see why the apostles were “rejoicing that God had counted them worthy to suffer disgrace for the name of Jesus”
- Out of the Abyss6/22/2014 - God isn’t surprised by our failure. In fact, He intercedes for us. He desires reconciliation and restoration.
- Reminders6/21/2014 - The Israelites were often commanded to build tangible reminders of the faithfulness of the Lord.
- Diamond in the Rough6/20/2014 - Read Philippians 2:15 to see how those who have received Jesus as their Savior can shine for Him.
- Hit the Cymbals! 6/19/2014 - This psalm encourages us to get excited about God. It gives us permission to worship God with zeal and energy—He alone deserves it!
- The One Who Sees6/18/2014 - The One who sees is also aware of you and your needs . . . and He cares deeply for you. —Jeff Olson
- Beloved6/17/2014 - Beloved. We find this deeply powerful word at the start of 1 John 4:7 (NKJV).
- Rough Waters6/16/2014 - Jesus is still looking for followers who will commit to swimming and living in the rough waters of sacrificial discipleship.
- The Trinity6/15/2014 - You belong to God, not by chance or human merit, but by God’s sovereign and unconditional choice.
- A Surfer's Heart6/14/2014 - “When we were utterly helpless, Christ came at just the right time and died for us sinners” (Romans 5:6).
- Imperfectly Acceptable6/13/2014 - The story of David is not a story of what God wants us to be but a story of God working with the raw material of our lives as he finds us.
- Chaos Monster6/12/2014 - I don’t know what ocean of chaos has buckled your knees, but give your chaos to God. He can tame it. —Mike Wittmer
- Time and Eternity6/11/2014 - “Those who love their life in this world will lose it. Those who care nothing for their life in this world will keep it for eternity”
- A Time To...6/10/2014 - The author of Ecclesiastes reminds us that we need not strive to control our lives or fear how few days we’ve been given. For “God has made everything beautiful for its own time”
- New Names, New Nature6/9/2014 - When believers are immersed and come back up out of the water, it is a visible reminder that their old nature is dead in the grave, never to be put on again.
- Changeless6/8/2014 - When change in life causes pain, God doesn’t change. When relationships go south, He is still with us.
- White Knuckles6/7/2014 - Instead of approaching daunting situations with fear, we can march out to face them with confidence, knowing that God is on our side
No playlists found for this account.