- Channel Views: 272
- Total Upload Views: 46,349
- Subscribers: 30
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2015-04-10T21:50:00
www.MtMoriahMusic.com www.WalterMartinJude3.com Psalm 139 teaches us we are valuable to God. This passage of Scripture showcases His endless love for his children, born and unborn. God calls us, as Christians, to rescue those being led away to slaughter...Proverbs 24:11. We are commanded to defend the innocent and the most vulnerable among us. We are called to take a stand for God's little ones, threatened by abortion. As my father, Dr. Walter Martin, once said, "Controversy for the sake of controversy is sin. Controversy for the sake of the truth, is a divine command." For those who are suffering the loss of a child, by way of abortion, God's love assures us there is pardon at the foot of the Cross for all who believe in the name of Jesus and repent of their sin. "Blessed is he who trusts in the Lord." ~~Proverbs 16:20b~~
Most Popular Uploads
cindeemartinmorgan Video Channel
- Breaking the Silence: The Fruit of CRI
- Breaking the Silence: The Vision of CRI
- Breaking the Silence: Why This Book?
- CRI ~ A Look Back: 1960 - 1990
- CRI Responds To False Accusations Against Hank Hanegraaff In, Break...
- Hank Hanegraaff honors Everett Jacobson at his Memorial Service, Ju...
- Dr. Martin announces birth of 5th Granddaughter Richelle Morgan
- He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
- Dr. Martin mentions son Danny, while answering a question about hea...
Protecting a PromiseTo what promise from God are you clinging today? Why can you trust that He will come through as He’s promised?