True FellowshipWhat comes to your mind when you hear the word fellowship?
Top Music Videos
beyondtoday's UploadsBack to beyondtoday's channel.
- GN Commentary: Lettermen - How Low Can You Go? - June 17,...How low can you go?Â As low as society continues to permit and tolerate!Â For the moral good of our country and communities and our families, let's clean up our language and our "jokes".
- GN Commentary: Iran Elections: Were They Rigged? - June 1...Whatever the future of Iran's regime, religious fundamentalism will continue to play a major part in world affairs. It's here to stay! Bible prophecy indicates that powerful and aggressive religious forces will continue to drive world events, in b...beyondtoday00:02:43
- GN Commentary: Summertime Fun-School's Out! - June 10, 20...Have some summertime fun and create memories that will last a life time.
- GN Commentary: President Obama and the Muslim World - Jun...So where is all this leading? Will the antagonism between the United States and many Muslims recede? Will it even disappear? And, of course, the big question: will there ever be real peace in the Middle East
- GN Commentary: How's Your Eyesight? - June 8, 2009You can't truly identify your God given potential without the right vision. You miss out on the real purpose of your life. How is your spiritual vision?
- GN Commentary: Talking Yourself Out of a Job - June 5, 20...A major reason why people get fired is because they disrupt the work of others with gossip and talking about personal problems. Are you literally talking yourself out of a job?
- GN Commentary: Don't Self Destruct - June 4, 2009How many times do you self-destruct? Do you spend money beyond your means? Are you exercising less? Eating more junk food? What about losing your temper, watching too much TV, or being rude to others? Do you take the wrong aim and end up defeating...beyondtoday00:01:44
- GN Commentary: Moral Mugwumps - June 3, 2009In our desire for tolerance are Christians becoming moral mugwumps?
- GN Commentary: How about a Date with Your Wife? - June 2,...Too often we forget to make special time for that most important person in our lives-our spouse. Couples need to have time just for themselves.
- GN Commentary: The Last Titanic Survivor - June 1, 2009The story of the Titanic teaches us that unexpected things can happen that can forever change our lives. And the biggest one the world will ever see, will be the return of Jesus Christ.
- Beyond Today: VisionLife works better when you don't lose sight of what is most important.
- GN Commentary: Christians Killing Christians Over Soccer?...GN Commentary: Christians Killing Christians Over Soccer? - May 29, 2009 (GN052909)
If we're looking for true Christianity, surely we should look first to one basic law: to love our neighbor as ourselves. Where we find that practiced, we sh...beyondtoday00:02:44
- GN Commentary: The Missing Missing Link - May 28, 2009Ask yourself which takes more faith: believing that chaotic forces that we don't understand caused random evolution from extremely simple to extremely complex organisms over millions of years without leaving the evidence in the fossil record, or t...beyondtoday00:03:24
- GN Commentary: The Satanic FUD Factor - May 27, 2009Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt, are chief weapons in the arsenal of Satan the Devil.Â Now before you think I'm crazy look at the evidence around you.