beyondtoday's UploadsBack to beyondtoday's channel.
- GN Commentary: Madoff with $50 Billion - December 16, 200...Why is it that we human beings so easily think that what's sure to happen to others won't happen to us: we won't get caught.
- GN Commentary: Good Government - December 15, 2008The time is coming when we won't have to worry about the latest government scandal. A time with no more greedy public officials, no more corruption of leadership and no more headlines of tainted politics.
- GN Commentary: Got Corruption? - December 12, 20If we want better leaders, we the people must deserve better leaders.
- GN Commentary: Equal Opportunity Corruption - December 11...The abuse of power by high-profile individuals may attract more attention but is it less of a moral issue when it occurs in a business or a community or a family?
- GN Commentary: Escape from WMD Annihilation - December 10...Can you imagine a terrorist attack using a weapon of mass destruction on American soil?
- GN Commentary: Freedom to Be Profane? - December 9, 2008While the media may influence our choices, we still bear the ultimate responsibility for what we choose to say and how we choose to say it.
- GN Commentary: Natalee Holloway & Modern Slavery - De...The Bible predicts that this trafficking of human beings will only get worse in the future and that Jesus Christ upon His return will have to put an end to this practice of slavery.
- GN Commentary: Give Peace a Chance - December 5, 2008Why do intelligent people choose to use their most magnificent asset the human brain, with its intellect and emotions to invest so much time and energy in devising ways to kill and destroy instead of devoting themselves to pursuing change through ...beyondtoday00:02:41
- GN Commentary: Do Bad, Be Good? - December 4, 2008We don't like people to lie to us, or cheat us or steal from us; so we shouldn't do that to them, it's really as simple as that.
- GN Commentary: What Has Happened to Us? - December 2, 200...So here's a question I have: Since we are now officially in the season of the Christmas spirit the supposed time of "peace on earth and goodwill to all men," can't we all just be honest and call it the way it is? Don't these shopping fre...beyondtoday00:02:47
- GN Commentary: Financial Slavery - December 1, 2008When people buy on credit they are actually spending money they don't have, hoping they will be able to pay the bill with future earnings.Â Is that wise, especially in times of economic uncertainty?<br />