beyondtoday's UploadsBack to beyondtoday's channel.
- GN Commentary: Remembering 9/11 - September 11, 2009As we remember the tragic events of 9/11 may God help us to remember the real source of protection, the real source of peace and the real answer to evil.
- GN Commentary: Terrorism and the Bible - September 11, 20...Will there be more terrorism here in the United States? What does Bible prophecy have to tell us?
- GN Commentary: Ted Kennedy and America - September 10, 20...The recent death of U.S. Senator Ted Kennedy in August of 2009 brought to mind a remarkable drama of America's history.
- GN Commentary: President Addresses Students - September 9...There is a major point missing from President Obama's school address. While hard work is essential in establishing a profitable future, that future is not one written entirely on our own. On the contrary, the Bible reveals something far superior.beyondtoday00:02:38
- Beyond Today: Pleasing Everyone Pleases No OneThere is time when its alright to say "no" to the request and demands of others.
- GN Commentary: Can the War In Afghanistan Be Won? - Septe...Maybe it's time to learn more about Bible prophecy, and what it says to us today.
- GN Commentary: Jaycee Dugard Found After 18 Years - Septe...May God speed the day when society, under the reign of Jesus Christ, the King of Kings, will be safe and secure.Â Where every man will figuratively sit under his vine or his fig tree and none will make them afraid.
- Beyond Today: .45 Caliber SlugThe time to pick your words is before you loose control of your anger.
- GN Commentary: God Is Unconstitutional - August 28, 2009Is there anything wrong with declaring that we believe in God as our protector in our official documents?
- GN Commentary: Cash for Clunkers: Worth the Price? - Augu...The "Cash for Clunkers" program may have helped sell some cars, but one thing's for sure: the energy problems aren't going to be magically erased by this government program.
- GN Commentary: Woodstock - Forty Years Later - August 19,...Wouldn't our society now feel more stable and more secure, if we hadn't gone to Woodstock?
- GN Commentary: Arms Race-In Space? - August 14, 2009Will there be a space-based arms race? And if so, what would that bring for humanity?
- GN Commentary: Health Care Reform? - August 13, 2009So what's all the fuss about?Â Aren't there millions without health care?Â Shouldn't we all have it?