beyondtoday's UploadsBack to beyondtoday's channel.
- GN Commentary: Judge Sotomayor and Just Law - July 15, 20...How has America missed the key attributes of a just law?
- GN Commentary: A Secret to Success - July 14, 2009If you want to learn one of the secrets of success, go to the ant.
- GN Commentary: Farrah Fawcett â€“ Death of an Angel...One day, sicknesses such as cancer will be eradicated and will not ever claim the life of anyone. What a wonderful time to look forward to!
- Beyond Today: Lacking a NailEven small details have important consequences. Don't treat lightly the little things in your life.
- GN Commentary: Michael Jackson - The Man in the Mirror - ...Do you really know the person you see in the mirror? And more importantly, is this the person you want to be?Â
- GN Commentary: Say It Isn't So Governor Palin! - July 9, ...Do we have leaders today who can be counted on to mean yes when they say yes and no when they say no? How about the rest of us? Can you be counted on to mean what you say?
- GN Commentary: Steve McNair's Undoing - July 8, 2009God warns us about letting our desires deceive us.
- Beyond Today: Unconditional SurrenderHow can you find the courage to surrender your life to God?
- GN Commentary: Everything Else is Profit - July 6, 2009One of the secrets to happiness is first be willing to see the good in life and then be thankful for what you have, instead of being unhappy with what you don't have.
- GN Commentary: Let Liberty Ring - July 2, 2009Did you know that the Bible has a lot to say about the subject of freedom and liberty?
- GN Commentary: Train Crash in Washington, DC - June 29, 2...The Bible tells us there's more to human existence than just a brief physical lifespan. Almighty God, our Creator, has a purpose in the life of every human being. Isn't it time you learned about that purpose?
- Beyond Today: Courage BlossomsYour best attitude should show when it's needed the most.
- GN Commentary: Michael Jackson's Funeral - June 26, 2009Having preached a lot of funeral services in my time as a minister, I couldn't help but think this morning-the day after Michael Jackson died-"what would I say if I were to conduct his funeral?