UnbreakableHow can you use your suffering to point others to God?
Top Christian Music Videos
beyondtoday's UploadsBack to beyondtoday's channel.
- GN Commentary: Pat Robertson on Haiti: A Bible Fact Check...God has a plan to bring order and peace to this world. And all those who have died-in tragedies or not-will live again and experience God's ways in action. You'll find this plan in the pages of your Bible.
- GN Commentary: Gay Rights and Proposition 8 - January 13,...A nation divided on morality isn't good news. It's another example of our losing sight of a standard by which to determine what's right and what's wrong.
- Beyond Today: DiscoveryAsk God to help you press on and discover new things in His Word!
- GN Commentary: When All Else Fails... - January 6, 2010The Bible serves to guide us in times of trouble, illuminate our paths, and reassure us about the future.
- GN Commentary: ... And a Successful New Year! - December ...Now is a good time to stop and ask ourselves about how this first year of a new decade is going to go. What will it hold for us? Will it bring resolutions or revolutions? And, perhaps most importantly, what can we do to control our future, our suc...beyondtoday00:02:33
- GN Commentary: December 23, 2009 - A Distant Family Membe...Once you begin to understand the real story of Jesus Christ then you will understand how He is finding His family.beyondtoday00:02:39
- GN Commentary: A Distant Family Member - December 23, 200...Once you begin to understand the real story of Jesus Christ then you will understand how He is finding His family.
- GN Commentary: The Man Who Will Be King - December 21, 20...Jesus Christ is returning to Jerusalem, not as a baby in the manger, but as King of Kings.
- GN Commentary: Silvio Berlusconi Attacked - December 16, ...Events like this bring to mind a passage in the New Testament-a troubling description of social trends in the last days.
- GN Commentary: Jesus Misquoted - December 14, 2009Jesus didn't teach that there are no standards of right and wrong.Â Jesus did teach that before you judge someone else you must first judge yourself.Â