- Channel Views: 82
- Total Upload Views: 10,277
- Subscribers: 1
- Joined: August 04, 2011
- Last Visit Date: 2015-07-06T10:03:03
Pastor Arthur Frost and his wife, Janine founded Father's Heart Apostolic Ministry in January 2006. Father’s Heart is an apostolic ministry with the vision of providing free Biblical Foundational Teaching to the Body of Christ to enable the Christians to grow at their own pace in their own environment.
We are currently involved with various projects, of which one is providing the Body of Christ with 250 Biblical Foundational topics (5 years worth of sound doctrinal teaching) that a new convert can download to study themselves, or a mature Believer can download material to teach in a homecell or to do a quick study to enable them to answer any questions they are faced with.
Please spread the word to your fellow believers regarding the free material they can find on our webpage www.fathersheart.co.za There is no copyright, so material can be shared.
You are welcome to suggest additional topics should you find yourself ever in a discussion and you are not sure on what the Bible's stand is on the topic.
Enjoy your downloads and lets raise the standard in the Body of Christ together.
Most Popular Uploads
arthurfrost Video Channel
- 01- Being filled with the Spirit
- Fire Conference (Ses4/4): Living under Law or Led by the Spirit?
- 1 John 4v4: Greater is He
- Ever feel like giving up?
- People, and their value to God
- Fire Conf: The Holy Spirit living in me Sess 2
- Fire Conf: Holy Spirit living inside of you Sess 1
- What the Bible says about Prosperity (Part 6/6)
- Where there is Unity, God commands a Blessing! (Part 5/6)
- How Do I Pray to Inherit My Godly promises?
- Definition of a Prosperous Christian from God's perspective.
- How do I grow my Faith to claim my Spiritual Inheritance? (Part 2/6...
- Understanding my Inheritance (Part 1/6)
- Fruit of the Holy Spirit
- Why Jesus went to hell (Part 3/3)
- Why Jesus went to hell (Part 2/3)
- Why Jesus went to hell (Part 1/3)
- Pastor Arthur Frost
The Least of TheseHow has God met your needs? Does this motivate you to reach out to other people? Why or why not?