Why Church Can Be Good for Your MarriageDecember 13, 2022 ● 20 min
Share this episode
We believe church can be good for your marriage too. Listen in as we start by sharing why going to church matters. We’ll then give you five reasons church attendance and involvement can help you and your spouse grow closer.
5 Reasons Church Can Be Good for Your Marriage
1. It provides shared experiences.
2. It sparks conversation.
3. It provides opportunities to serve together.
4. It offers support and accountability.
5. It fosters spiritual unity.
Us Time Challenge
This week, go to church together — whether it’s mid-week, small group, or Sunday morning — and notice specific ways it brings you closer together.
Team Us Resources
• Team Us: The Unifying Power of Grace, Commitment, and Cooperation in Marriage (https://ashleighslater.com/team-us/)
• FREE Team Us Study Guide (https://ashleighslater.com/team-us/free-team-us-study-guide/)
Connect with Ted and Ashleigh
• Website (https://ashleighslater.com/)
• Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/ashleighslater_author/)
• Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ashleighslaterauthor)
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
A Prayer of Blessing - Your Daily Prayer - March 30
Claim these words of promise over every one of your situations. The Lord will show up and bless your life as much as you allow Him to.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Bible Story Movies: 10 Films Based on Scripture
Hollywood is known for producing mostly films that have nothing to do with faith in Jesus Christ, but there are quite a few films that have been made that do glorify our Savior and the Bible. Here is a list of 10 movies about the Bible. These are in no particular order.