What Your Girl Should Know About Emotional Abuse (w/ Elizabeth Sabillon)February 23, 2022 ● 23 min
Share this episode
1. Dating in high school and the pressures surrounding young relationships
2. Body image and disordered eating
3. What to look for in health and unhealthy relationships
4. Specific red flags of toxic or emotionally abusive relationships
5. Loving and affirming your daughters to lay a strong foundation for openness in communication.
6. The importance of knowing the parents of your children’s friends.
10 signs of Healthy Relationships: https://www.joinonelove.org/signs-healthy-relationship/
10 Signs of Unhealthy Relationships: https://www.joinonelove.org/signs-unhealthy-relationship/
Connect with Elizabeth: www.instagram.com/elizabethsabby
Listen to her podcast Beauty Marks: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/beauty-marks/id1518278906
Follow Robrenna on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/robrennaredl/
A Prayer for When Money Is Tight during the Holidays - Your Daily Prayer - December 5
During the holidays, we are easily convinced with marketing strategies that we need to spend a lot of money to make holiday gatherings special, provide lavish gifts, and shop all the holiday deals.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.