GenZ and TikTok (with my daughter Savannah Redl)June 1, 2022 ● 14 min
Share this episode
1. Why the pandemic created a jump in TikTok users
2. How the app has produced Grammy-award winning artists and Broadway musicals
3. How TikTok helps young people open doors into industries they are interested in
4. The downsides of TikTok, notably plagiarism
5. Cosplay and the positive sides of TikTok
Next Steps for Parents:
1. Ask your GenZ girl about her favorite Tik Tok creators. Finding out what makes them exciting, and fun can lead to deeper conversations.
2. For our younger GenZ girls, keep an eye on the type of content and account profiles followed.
A Prayer to Never Give Up - Your Daily Prayer - September 25
God went to great lengths to make sure we were never alone. Not only did He surround us with other human beings to do life with, but He also gave us His Holy Spirit through Christ, empowering us to live life on a completely accelerated level beyond what we are humanly capable of.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.