Unveiled: Abram (Genesis 15)April 26, 2021 ● 25 min
Share this episode
Through Abram's belief in and commitment to God, we can hold fast to the promises of The Lord.
In this episode, Nicole covers:
1. Abram's belief in God and God's credit of righteousness (verse 6)
2. Abram's belief that God can do the impossible (verse 15)
3. Abram's understanding of the sacrifice of God (verse 17)
Principles in this Passage of Scripture:
1. You do not have to do something to get to God. God is coming to you first in your sin and goes before you to give you life.
2. The covenant of grace supersedes any earthly thing we can do... all we have to do is believe.
Next Week's Scripture: Exodus 14 and Numbers 21
Be sure to check out Nicole's newest book, The Miracle Moment! There’s a moment in every conversation that can change the whole relationship. It’s the “miracle moment.” And once you learn how to recognize and respond to it, it holds the power to help transform the relationships you have at home, in love, and at work into the ones you really want. To learn more or to join Nicole's launch team, visit https://nicoleunice.com/miraclemoment/.
Her Site | Facebook | Instagram
Episode Image Credit: Getty/KatBuslaeva
A Prayer for Loved Ones Who Are Far from God - Your Daily Prayer - September 21
God’s hope for us this season is this: He is able.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Christian Songs of Comfort That Will Calm Your Worries
Sometimes, life can get overwhelming, but even on our worst days, we can turn to God for comfort. Through worship and prayer, the Lord reminds us that there's no need to worry about the future or to fear the unknown. Because at the end of it all, His grace will bring us eternal life and endless comfort.
For those times when your mind can't stop worrying, here are 10 worship songs about comfort.