Unveiled: Abram (Genesis 15)April 26, 2021 ● 25 min
Share this episode
Through Abram's belief in and commitment to God, we can hold fast to the promises of The Lord.
In this episode, Nicole covers:
1. Abram's belief in God and God's credit of righteousness (verse 6)
2. Abram's belief that God can do the impossible (verse 15)
3. Abram's understanding of the sacrifice of God (verse 17)
Principles in this Passage of Scripture:
1. You do not have to do something to get to God. God is coming to you first in your sin and goes before you to give you life.
2. The covenant of grace supersedes any earthly thing we can do... all we have to do is believe.
Next Week's Scripture: Exodus 14 and Numbers 21
Be sure to check out Nicole's newest book, The Miracle Moment! There’s a moment in every conversation that can change the whole relationship. It’s the “miracle moment.” And once you learn how to recognize and respond to it, it holds the power to help transform the relationships you have at home, in love, and at work into the ones you really want. To learn more or to join Nicole's launch team, visit https://nicoleunice.com/miraclemoment/.
Her Site | Facebook | Instagram
Episode Image Credit: Getty/KatBuslaeva
A Prayer for Our Nation on this National Day of Prayer - Your Daily Prayer - May 6We ask that you would appoint strong, faithful men and women to serve this nation and our people. We pray for your great healing on America.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Good Friday Hymns and Worship Songs about Jesus Christ
Here we have gathered ten traditional Christian hymns related to Good Friday and Jesus on the cross for praising and rejoicing in Christ's sacrifice for our sins. Let us sing our thanks to the Lord full-heartedly and remember to live by faith in Him! Also, find a Spotify playlist at the end of this article to listen to at your convenience. May God bless you this Good Friday and Easter season!