Romans Week Fifteen: For the Glory of GodDecember 13, 2021 ● 24 min
Share this episode
Click here to join the conversation in Nicole's Romans Facebook group
Questions We Ask Every Time We Read the Bible:
1. What do the verses say?
2. What's the backstory? What's the context?
3. What does it mean? What are the principles of this passage?
What does it say?
All the practical matters that Paul has been teaching lead to bringing praise and glory to God.
What’s the backstory?
In the New Testament, it is very clear that the Old Testament matters. There are several connections to the Old Testament that cross reference what we read in the New Testament.
It is not only important to the encouragement it gives us, but the endurance that it gives our mind.
What does it mean?
1. Our purpose is God’s glory.
2. Not only in this passage does God give us our purpose, but He provides his Word and himself for our endurance and encouragement in our purpose.
3. Our purpose is to live in harmony and hospitality with believers because that glorifies God.
What does it mean for me?
The way we experience hospitality with others brings God glory. Hospitality is a state of mind which leads to action.
Help! My Bible Is Alive
Her Site | Facebook | Instagram
Episode Image Credit: Getty
A Prayer for An Eternal Perspective While You Grieve - Your Daily Prayer - January 22
Death doesn't have the victory because in Christ, we are given eternity with Him.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.