Trusting Our Good Shepherd (Jehovah Ra’ah) to Lead Us – Ep. 66August 10, 2021 ● 16 min
Share this episode
During those times, God- our Good Shepherd, Jehovah Ra’ah in the Hebrew - invites us to trust His heart and His character. This was the position in which Wholly Loved’s Kimi Miller found herself, when she sensed God calling her to step out of a thriving ministry position. And at first, that transition was super painful, but through it, God reminded her of His heart for her.
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What comes to mind when you think of God as your shepherd?
2. What do you think it means when people say He is the good shepherd?
3. When has God led you in a direction that felt painful or confusing? What did He show or teach you during that time?
4. What might it mean in your current situation or sphere to rest in green pastures?
5. Consider your strongest or most frequent anxieties. How many of those come from trying to lead yourself or create your own green pasture?
6. Do you ever fear that God will lead you in a bad direction? And if so, where do you think that fear comes from?
7. When have you sensed God urging you to rest? What made this difficult?
8. Take a moment to read Psalm 23. What aspect of God’s care listed do you find most comforting?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Polar Lights
A Prayer for Peace in a Relationship - Your Daily Prayer - September 18
The enemy is the thief of peace in our relationships, but God’s Word gives us the first step to take in restoring peace.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.