When Life Doesn’t Go as Planned (with Kristen Clark) – Ep. 96March 15, 2022 ● 32 min
Share this episode
Find Kristen online:
Resource mentioned: Not Part of the Plan: Trusting God with the Twists and Turns of Your Story: https://www.amazon.com/Not-Part-Plan-Trusting-Twists/dp/0801094720/
30 Days Praying the Names of God Resource: http://girldefined.com/god
Find Jennifer online:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Facebook group at:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What resonated with you most in today’s episode?
2. When you were a youth, what were some expectations you had for your life?
3. Why do you think unmet expectations can lead to a crisis of faith?
4. Consider a moment or season of disappointment. During that period, were you viewing God’s character through your circumstances or viewing your circumstances through His character? Explain.
5. During times of struggle, disappointment, or pain, how often do you reflect or read Bible passages on God’s character?
6. Kristen indicated that what we believe about God in the deepest corners of our heart impacts the way we respond to all of life. Why might this be so?
7. When we’re hurting, why is it important to remain connected with other believers?
8. Kristen shared how God led her and her husband to a new dream they hadn’t previously considered. When has God turned one of your disappointments into a blessing?
9. How can our expectations cause us to miss or become resistant to the new things God wants to do in our lives?
10. What is one action step God might be wanting you to take this week?
A Prayer for Strength for What's Ahead - Your Daily Prayer - June 25
When we see what’s ahead and feel powerless to face it, we can trust God to help us.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.