The Courage to Speak Truth – Ep. 76October 19, 2021 ● 31 min
Share this episode
Find Ava Pennington at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What encouraged you most during today’s episode?
2. What are some emotions you would have struggled with, had you been in Timothy’s position?
3. What emotions arise when you consider initiating spiritual conversations with others?
4. When do you find it most challenging to share your faith?
5. Why is it important to remind ourselves of our calling (whether that’s in a particular role or the general call to share Christ with others) during times of opposition?
6. What are some ways you can “fan” your gift “into flame”?
7. How can asking questions help reduce our listener’s defenses?
8. Why is it important to balance truth with clearly revealed grace?
9. Consider a time when someone came at you with grace-less truth. How did you respond and why?
10. Consider a time when someone spoke truth to you in a gentle and grace-filled way. How did you respond and why?
11. Why is it important to establish a relationship with someone before attempting to speak truth into their life?
12. What is one action step God might be wanting you to take this week?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Ponomariova Maria
A Prayer to Fight Feelings of Rejection - Your Daily Prayer - December 7
Lord, I thank you for showing me who you have called me to be.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
13 Songs and Hymns About Hope
In the darkest points of our lives, we can lose our way and feel alone. But even then, the Lord shines his light on us, and in Him, we can find hope, love, and freedom. The hope of eternal life with our King. The strongest love we can't even begin to comprehend. And the freedom from our sins through God's grace. No matter how difficult life gets, God will always be there for us shining His light of hope. All we have to do is open our eyes.
Whether worshiping alone or with a group, listening to songs about hope can definitely brighten God's light of hope. Here are some popular worship songs…