The Courage to Rest – Ep. 37January 19, 2021 ● 16 min
Share this episode
Find Tara at:
Find Jennifer at:
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find Wholly Loved at:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What resonated with you most during today’s podcast?
2. What are some ways you prioritize time with Jesus?
3. What makes it most difficult to spend time with Jesus?
4. What fears are involved in your challenge to rest in Christ?
5. How often do you allow other people’s expectations to steal your time of rest?
6. When you do spend time with Jesus, how does that time change your day or perspective?
7. When do you feel most connected with Jesus?
8. What is one way you can spend time with Jesus this week?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Ponomariova_Maria
A Prayer for Those Who Are Battle Weary - Your Daily Prayer - March 6
For those who are battle-weary, His Truth over us for this day…
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.