Raising Courageous Kids - Ep. 25October 20, 2020 ● 31 min
Share this episode
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find her ministry, Wholly Loved, at:
Family Discussion Questions:
1. What are some things you most feel afraid of?
2. Why do those things frighten you?
3. What do you normally do when you feel afraid?
4. How easy is it to talk about your fears?
5. (Parents to ask children) Do you feel I listen to you when you are afraid?
6. What truths about God can help you when you feel afraid?
7. What verse gives you the most comfort when you feel afraid?
8. Share a God moment—a time when you believe God worked in a situation for your or someone else’s good.
9. What are some ways, when fear hits, you can shift your thinking off of your fear and onto something that is true?
10. When did you face a fear, and what was the result?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Grandfailure
A Prayer for When Getting What You Wanted Wasn’t Enough - Your Daily Prayer - November 28
Something God has been teaching me (the hard way!) is that there is no dream that is deeply fulfilling outside of Him.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.