Courageously Living as Expressions of God (Elohim) – Ep. 59June 22, 2021 ● 15 min
Share this episode
God hand-crafted you and I to live as vivid and beautiful expressions of Elohim, Creator God. The more we step into who God created us to be, fully expressing our true selves, the more God’s nature shines within us. This is precisely why Satan, our spiritual enemy, works so hard to defeat us. He’ll tell us we’re not good enough, will never amount to anything, and would be better off fading into the sea of conformity. But God calls us to courageously step into our unique callings so that others can see His light shining within.
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Faith Over Fear Episode 44: The Courage to Pursue Our Callings
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What resonated with you most in today’s episode?
2. What do you think Scripture means when it says humans were created in God’s image?
3. Consider individual people in your social circle or work environment. In what ways can you see God’s nature revealed through them?
4. How easily or readily do you see yourself as a beautiful expression of Elohim, your Maker, and why do you think this is?
5. Consider the diversity of humanity. Why is this diversity a vital expression of Elohim, our Creator?
6. When has someone caused you to discount your unique gifts, interests, or personality?
7. Expanding on your answer to question 4; how did that person’s actions impact your ability or desire to live authentically, as God created you to be?
8. In what ways are you pursuing or living out those unique passions and gifts God planted in your soul?
9. In what ways are you helping others to pursue, grow in, and live out their unique passions and personalities?
10. What is one action step God is calling you to take this week to courageously live as His image bearer, as a vibrant expression of Him?
Image Episode Credit: Getty/Ponomariova_Maria
A Prayer of Repentance for Angry Words - Your Daily Prayer - October 27
We do not have to give into the temptation to allow anger to fuel hurtful or hate-filled words.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
13 Songs and Hymns About Hope
In the darkest points of our lives, we can lose our way and feel alone. But even then, the Lord shines his light on us, and in Him, we can find hope, love, and freedom. The hope of eternal life with our King. The strongest love we can't even begin to comprehend. And the freedom from our sins through God's grace. No matter how difficult life gets, God will always be there for us shining His light of hope. All we have to do is open our eyes.
Whether worshiping alone or with a group, listening to songs about hope can definitely brighten God's light of hope. Here are some popular worship songs…