Relying on the Great I Am (Yahweh) – Ep. 60June 29, 2021 ● 15 min
Share this episode
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What resonated with you most in today’s episode?
2. What do you think of when you read God’s revelation that He is the I Am?
3. In what ways do you currently need the I Am to be fully present in your life today?
4. In what area do you feel ill-equipped for?
5. In what way(s) might God be inviting you to become actively involved in His redemptive mission?
6. How does it feel knowing that God doesn’t ask you to be enough but instead to rely on Him, who is enough?
7. What might it look like to rely on God in your current challenge?
8. What are some of the potential dangers of attempting to serve God in our own wisdom and strength?
9. When has time spent with God helped to shift your perspective of a situation?
A Prayer of Repentance for Angry Words - Your Daily Prayer - October 27
We do not have to give into the temptation to allow anger to fuel hurtful or hate-filled words.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
13 Songs and Hymns About Hope
In the darkest points of our lives, we can lose our way and feel alone. But even then, the Lord shines his light on us, and in Him, we can find hope, love, and freedom. The hope of eternal life with our King. The strongest love we can't even begin to comprehend. And the freedom from our sins through God's grace. No matter how difficult life gets, God will always be there for us shining His light of hope. All we have to do is open our eyes.
Whether worshiping alone or with a group, listening to songs about hope can definitely brighten God's light of hope. Here are some popular worship songs…