Break the Grip of Anxiety & Worry: What You Can Do to Stop the Stress Cycle #63March 20, 2023 ● 19 min
Share this episode
What type of mindset makes us vulnerable to chronic stress, anxiety & depression? When you are stressed, what automatic coping mechanisms have you adopted that don’t help, but diminish your wellness? What holds you back from getting the rest that you need when you’re stressed?
Soul care coach Bonnie shares how to ditch mindsets that keep you stuck in anxiety, worry, and stress and what you can do to stop the stress, when you need it most.
This episode will help you let go of unhealthy thinking patterns and replace them with a healthy biblical mindset to create a new rhythm to stop the stress cycle.
- 4 Key Reasons People Stay Stuck in Stress
- Which mindsets make us vulnerable to chronic stress, anxiety & depression
- the 3 Step Breathe Rhythm to release stress and restore God’s peace and joy
- Two simple soul care techniques to lower stress by 25% right away
Scripture” “Be still, and know that I am God” (Psalm 46:10).
Soul Care Tip: The science behind why hiding negative emotions stresses the body, therapeutic benefit of tea and flowers.
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Take the Soul Care Quiz at soulcarequiz.com – your FREE personal wellness assessment – to learn which areas of wellness you’re missing most to flourish with God’s peace and joy in your life.
- Grab Bonnie’s new book to lower stress, Breathe: 21 Ways to Stress Less & Transform Chaos to Calm
- Join the FREE Breathe Wellness Book Club to tackle for areas of wellbeing: emotional, physical, spiritual, and social wellness at http://thebonniegray.com/breathe. Get 4 LIVE Sessions + Community Support!
- Get Bonnie’s FREE New Breathe Devotional on the YouVersion Bible App
- Want Scientific Articles mentioned in Today’s Show? Sign up for the FREE Breathe Newsletter https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
- Get Bonnie’s FREE 7 Prayers & Scriptures to Calm Anxiety here!
Her site: http://www.thebonniegray.com
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
A Prayer for Navigating Our Unchanging Circumstances - Your Daily Prayer - June 4
It takes the Lord's help to stay steady. He is the one who never changes!
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.