tchapman500's Video ChannelLast Updated 2012-10-31T18:04:36
Refuting Ken Miller on Chromosome 2
This video contains technical terminology.
Chromosome 2 is often used as irrefutable evidence for ape-human common ancestry. Because chromosome 2 is purported to be the result of a fusion between two primate chromosomes. If there is no fusion, then evolution is wrong, but if there is a fusion, then that does not mean that Biblical Creation is wrong.
First, I correct Ken Miller's misconceptions on Intelligent Design, showing that anything that does not deal with detecting design is irrelevant to Intelligent Design.
Then I show that the "evidence" for the alleged chromosome fusion does not exist.
 - http://www.intelligentdesign.org/
 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D0pxQ-clpE
 - http://www.icr.org/article/ongoing-telomere-research-at-odds-with/
 - http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v434/n7034/full/nature03466.html
 - http://creation.com/chromosome-2-fusion-2
 - http://www.evolutionnews.org/2012/07/its_cherry_pick_1062491.html
Reference 5 Notes:
I used a lot of math to come find the exact BP number for the predicted fusion site as well as the locations scanned by ICR.