The First Day—AgainHow does Jesus’ resurrection infuse you with fresh hope?
Top Music Videos
- Channel Views: 1,845
- Total Upload Views: 204
- Joined: August 12, 2011
- Last Visit Date: 2011-08-30T16:46:46
American Leprosy Missions is a global organization serving Christ by healing people and communities devastated by leprosy.
What Makes Us Different
• Christian Values - Christian, non-denominational organization founded by missionaries in 1906.
• Experience - Oldest and largest non-profit organization in the U.S. working to cure and care for people with leprosy and Buruli ulcer worldwide.
• Expertise - World-renowned experts on staff, including award-winning doctors and consultants to the
World Health Organization.
• Empowerment – Focus on re-weaving marginalized people into the community, restoring dignity and hope.
• Stewardship - Member in good standing with Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability and the Better
Business Bureau. Annual reports and financial statements are available on our financials page.
To serve as a channel of Christ's love to persons affected by leprosy and Buruli ulcer, helping them to be healed in body and spirit and restored to lives of dignity and hope.