jaysekulow's UploadsBack to jaysekulow's channel.
- Christian Pastor Writes a Letter from Iranian Prison - UR...Pastor Saeed writes a letter to his wife and supporters. Please share this moving letter from the dark and brutal Evin prison in Iran & sign the petition to #SaveSaeed:
http://SaveSaeed.org & jaysekulow00:03:04
- Jay Sekulow, ACLJ Chief Counsel Biography Jay Sekulow has spent his career fighting for freedom of speech and religious liberty, a career defined by accomplishments for the pro-life movement, people of faith and free speech advocates. Learn more about Jay Sekulow and his work that has bro...jaysekulow00:06:40
- Jay Sekulow Argues Schenck v. Pro-Choice NetworkJay Sekulow, ACLJ Chief Counsel, argued this landmark pro-life free speech case before the United States Supreme Court. The Supreme Court agreed with Jay Sekulow and held that "floating buffer zones," which restricted the ability of pro-life "side...jaysekulow00:02:49
- Jay Sekulow Argues Pleasant Grove v. SummumJay Sekulow, ACLJ Chief Counsel, presented oral arguments before the Supreme Court in this precedent setting Ten Commandments case. In a unanimous decision agreeing with the argument presented by Jay Sekulow, the Court issued a landmark First Amen...jaysekulow00:03:29
- Jay Sekulow on Operation Rescue v. National Organization ...Jay Sekulow served as Counsel of Record for Operation Rescue in a landmark pro-life free speech case. In an 8-1 decision, the Supreme Court agreed with Jay Sekulow that pro-life advocates were not racketeers engaged in extortion and concluded tha...jaysekulow00:04:10
- Jay Sekulow on Elk Grove Unified School District v. Newdo...Jay Sekulow and the ACLJ filed an amicus brief with the United States Supreme Court on behalf of nearly 70 members of Congress and more than 260,000 Americans asking the high court to uphold the constitutionality of the Pledge of Allegiance and th...jaysekulow00:03:26
- Jay Sekulow Argues Board of Education v. MergensJay Sekulow, ACLJ Chief Counsel, argued and won a landmark free speech and religious liberties case before the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court agreed with the argument made by Jay Sekulow and overwhelmingly upheld the constitutionality of the Eq...jaysekulow00:02:59
- Jay Sekulow Argues McConnell v. FECJay Sekulow and the ACLJ represented a group of minors before the Supreme Court whose right to contribute to political campaigns was denied by the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002, which prohibited individuals 17 years old or younger from ma...jaysekulow00:04:19
- Jay Sekulow Argues Locke v. DaveyJay Sekulow, ACLJ Chief Counsel, served as lead counsel and presented oral arguments in a case involving the free exercise rights of a college student who was denied a state scholarship because he declared his major to be pastoral studies. While ...jaysekulow00:07:46
- Jay Sekulow Argues Lamb’s Chapel v. Center Moriches Schoo...Jay Sekulow, ACLJ Chief Counsel, argued this landmark free speech case before the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court agreed with the argument made by Jay Sekulow and unanimously held that it was unconstitutional to deny a church access to a governm...jaysekulow00:03:09
- Jay Sekulow Argues Board of Airport Commissioners v. Jews...Jay Sekulow won a unanimous victory for religious free speech rights. Jews for Jesus, a Messianic Jewish organization of which Jay Sekulow was a member, engaged in a practice of Christian witnessing by passing out religious tracts to passersby at ...jaysekulow00:02:28
- Jay Sekulow Argues Bray v. Alexandria Women’s Health Clin...Jay Sekulow presented the first of two arguments before the Supreme Court in this landmark pro-life free speech case. Jay Sekulow argued that a 120-year-old anti-discrimination law should not apply to silence the message of pro-life advocates. Aft...jaysekulow00:03:32
- Jay Sekulow Re-argues Bray v. Alexandria Women’s Health C...Jay Sekulow presented the second of two arguments before the Supreme Court in this landmark pro-life free speech case. The Supreme Court agreed with the argument made by Jay Sekulow that the Ku Klux Klan Act could not be used against pro-life advo...jaysekulow00:02:33
Loving God, Loving OthersHow do you typically identify someone as being a believer in Jesus?