glsociety's UploadsBack to glsociety's channel.
- US readies for effects of solar storm; Israel officially ...This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for February 23, 2014.
U.S. electricity regulators have begun drafting new reliability standards...
Is Israel “the Jewish state”?
Syrian government forces on Saturday ...glsociety00:10:31
- Saudis send game-changing weapons to Syrian rebels; Iran,...This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for February 16, 2013.
Saudi Arabia has reportedly offered to supply Syrian rebels...
Iran and world powers embark Tuesday on the Herculean task of transforming an interim nuclea...glsociety00:08:36
- U.S. warns Russia against military action in Ukraine (#48...1. According to CNN, U.S. National Security Adviser Susan Rice warned on Sunday that it “would be a grave mistake” if Russian President Vladimir Putin intervened militarily in the ongoing crisis in Ukraine.
2. According to the BBC, U.S....glsociety00:05:40
- Jerusalem gov't pressured to hand over control of Mount Z...You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.glsociety00:06:29
- Agreement reached on Iran-Geneva deal, Officials call for...This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for January 12, 2013.
Agreement reached on implementation of Tehran-Geneva deal; Iran allowed to continue centrifuge research; Deal to take effect on January 20th
The vice presi...glsociety00:10:39
- Lebanon caught in the middle of Syria's war, H1N1 infecti...This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for January 5, 2013.
Syria's bloody civil war has spread to the streets of Beirut.
Israeli national security analyst has stated that amid the chaos of Syria’s civil war, Hezboll...glsociety00:10:31
- Japan refusing to give up nuclear bomb-making material; W...According to Reuters, China said on Monday that it was "extremely concerned" by a report that Japan has resisted returning to the United States more than 660 lbs of mostly weapons-grade plutonium, the latest dispute between the two Asian neighbors...glsociety00:06:49
- Israel faces economic pressure from European Union (Secon...According to The Christian Science Monitor, the European Union, Israel's No. 1 trading partner, accounts for about a third of its total trade, and was long the favored destination for produce grown in the Jordan Valley.
According to Rus...glsociety00:06:12
- Are 'blood moons' a sign of something dramatic to happen ...According to CBN News, The Book of Genesis says God uses the sun, moon, and stars for signs and seasons, and examples can be found throughout the Bible.
According to The Jerusalem Post, America's permanent representative to the United N...glsociety00:06:37
- Iran's military increases threats against U.S. (Second Co...According to the Times of Israel, despite the signing of a landmark nuclear deal in November with the P5+1 world powers, and a moderate tone coming from President Hassan Rouhani and Foreign Minister Mohammed Zarif, Iranian defense officials sharpl...glsociety00:05:55
- U.S. mulls drone strikes, action in Syria; Civil war in U...Date: February 21, 2014
By: Daniel Whyte III
1. According to The Associated Press, for the United States, Syria’s civil war is threatening to start hitting closer to home.
2. According to Russia Today, protesters ...glsociety00:07:07
- Global defense spending rises for first time thanks to Ru...According to The Telegraph, new forecasts are showing that soaring defence budgets in China and Russia mean global military spending is growing for the first time in five years.
According to The New York Times, flu experts have warned t...glsociety00:07:09
- N. Korea restarts nuclear reactor, plans bigger rockets (...According to the Associated Press, the top U.S. intelligence official has reported that North Korea has followed through on its threat to advance its nuclear weapons program while a research institute pointed to signs the communist country is prep...glsociety00:07:59
- Abbas threatens 'all options are open' if talks fail (Sec...According to The Times of Israel, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas warned in comments published on Monday that "all options are open" if there is no substantive progress in Israeli-Palestinian negotiations.
According to The...glsociety00:10:16
- China joins Russia for naval war games (Second Coming Wat...According to The Associated Press, China will join Russia later this week for its largest-ever naval drills with a foreign partner, underlining deepening ties between the former cold war rivals along with Beijing's desire for closer links with reg...glsociety00:10:31
- UN labels Iran, N. Korea as 'serious' threats; N. Korea w...According to the Associated Press, ahead of a round of major nuclear talks, five major powers labeled North Korea and Iran as "serious challenges" to the world's nuclear security, citing their repeated defiance of international obligations.