glsociety's UploadsBack to glsociety's channel.
- 41% of U.S. adults believe world is in the Biblical 'end ...1. According to Charisma News, according to its summer 2013 OmniPoll survery, the Barna Group, a well-respected faith and culture research company in Ventura, Calif., found that 41 percent of U.S. adults, 54 percent of Protestants and 77 percent o...glsociety00:06:39
- Russia sends warships to Syria; Iran orders attacks on U....1. According to The Herald Sun, two Russian warships are being dispatched to the Syrian coast as Moscow boosts its presence in the region ahead of expectations the US will not wait for world support and go it alone with air strikes on the Assad re...glsociety00:07:18
- N. Korea's nuclear reactor could cause 'man-made catastro...Date: September 12, 2013
By: Daniel Whyte III
Description: 1. According to The Telegraph, North Korea is apparently restarting the reactor at its Yongbyon nuclear plant, although Russian diplomatic sources have claimed that t...glsociety00:06:12
- Congress' plan would give Obama 60 days to attack Syria (...1. According to Politico, a new use-of-force resolution for Syria sets a 60-day deadline, with one 30-day extension possible, for President Barack Obama to launch military strikes against the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad — and it will a...glsociety00:05:49
- Iran's president wishes Jews Happy New Year (Second Comin...1. According to CNN, Marking a sharp shift from his Holocaust-denying predecessor, new Iranian President Hassan Rouhani on Wednesday wished "all Jews" a "blessed Rosh Hashanah" on his English-language Twitter account.
2. According to ...glsociety00:05:49
- The Argument from Design for the Existence of God (The Re...Released: July 11, 2014 By: Daniel Whyte III
Our Reasons to Believe Scripture passage for today is Isaiah 50:4. It reads, "The Lord God hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to hi...glsociety00:11:50
- U.S. Navy moves into position to strike Syria (Second Com...1. According to Fox News and the Associated Press, U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel suggested on Friday that the Pentagon was moving naval forces closer to Syria in preparation for a possible decision by President Obama to order military strikes...glsociety00:04:58
- Will Jerusalem be capital of Israel and Palestine? (Secon...Date: August 23, 2013
By: Daniel Whyte III
1. According to TIME Magazine, A member of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's coalition government created something of a stir this week when he could not foresee any peace agreemen...glsociety00:05:41
- Powerful typhoon rips through N. Philippines (Second Comi...1. According to The New York Times, a powerful typhoon ripped through the northern Philippines on Monday, killing at least one person and lashing fragile mountain and coastal communities with winds gusting up to 210 kilometers per hour.
- Egypt denies Israeli strike in Sinai (Second Coming Watch...Description: 1. According to Israel National News, Israel's Minister of Strategic Affairs siad that the international community must make it clear to Iran that it has only two options: end its nuclear program voluntarily, or "see it destroyed with...glsociety00:10:51
- Russian missiles possibly destroyed by Israel (Second Com...According to Reuters, Syrian rebels said foreign forces destroyed advanced Russian anti-ship missiles in Syria last week -- a disclosure that appeared to point to another Israeli raid.
According to The Associated Press, Floodwaters sur...glsociety00:10:27
- Over 50 dead in Egypt violence (Second Coming Watch Updat...According to The Associated Press, Egyptian security forces killed more than 50 supporters of Egypt's ousted president in one of the deadliest single episodes of violence in more than 2 1/2 years of turmoil.
According to Israel Today, ...glsociety00:09:48
- Nearly Half of Americans Favor a Strike on Iran (Second C...Nearly half of Americans favor a strike on Iran. According to Ynet News, nearly half of American voters think the United States should use military force to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon.
Iran vows to back the Palestinian...glsociety00:06:21
- Saudi Arabia Will Buy Nuclear Weapons if Iran Tests an At...Saudi Arabia will buy nuclear weapons if Iran tests an atomic bomb. According to NBC News, a report says that Saudi Arabia would move quickly to acquire nuclear weapons if Iran successfully tests an atomic bomb.
Israel's Arrow missile d...glsociety00:06:23
- Report: Israel Joined With Iranian Dissident Group to Kil...It is being reported that Israel has hooked up with an Iranian dissident group, that has been considered by the U.S. to be a terrorist group, to kill Iran's nuclear scientists | Iran Says a European Oil Ban Will Not Stop its Nuclear Work | Israel ...glsociety00:07:52
- Iran Parliament Calls President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad On th...Iran Parliament Calls President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad On the Carpet for Questioning | Iran is stockpiling millions of barrels of oil in tankers | The Israeli Union Federation Launches a Nationwide Strikeglsociety00:07:00