- Channel Views: 8,998
- Total Upload Views: 31,733
- Subscribers: 3
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2010-10-29T03:47:00
My name is Joshua Pickle. I'm currently 18 years old. I love the Lord, yet not as much as He loves me. I've heard it said before, "How can I love God more than He loves me?" That's a tough question, but still, we are commanded to love Him with all of our heart, soul, mind, and strength. It may be hard, but it must be done. If we truly love God, and we know it, we should take the next step by obeying His commands to prove our love for Him: His commands to seek and save the lost...the way Jesus did. You can check out my blog for more detailed information about this issue. My account is open to anyone who has an interest in Biblical evangelism and is willing to take their faith to the streets or anywhere else and proclaim the message of the Gospel. I'm also open to anyone who may have questions on this issue. I'm not an expert on the Bible, but God is. And He's all I need.
Most Popular Uploads
fusiongeneration Video Channel
- Pickle's Blog: Listen While You Pray
- Pickle's Blog: Lame Excuses for Not Spreading the Gospel
- Pickle's Blog: Is It Wrong to Make Plans?
- Pickle's Progress: September 12, 2009 (Part 2)
- Pickle's Blog: Sexual Temptation
- Pickle's Progress: September 12, 2009
- Pickle's Progress: Introduction
- 12 Days of Christmas
Simple ThingsWhat simple pleasures can you rediscover with God today?