fusiongeneration's Video ChannelLast Updated 2010-10-02T01:32:33
Hi all!<br />
My name is Joshua Pickle. I'm currently 18 years old. I love the Lord, yet not as much as He loves me. I've heard it said before, "How can I love God more than He loves me?" That's a tough question, but still, we are commanded to love Him with all of our heart, soul, mind, and strength. It may be hard, but it must be done. If we truly love God, and we know it, we should take the next step by obeying His commands to prove our love for Him: His commands to seek and save the lost...the way Jesus did. You can check out my blog for more detailed information about this issue. My account is open to anyone who has an interest in Biblical evangelism and is willing to take their faith to the streets or anywhere else and proclaim the message of the Gospel. I'm also open to anyone who may have questions on this issue. I'm not an expert on the Bible, but God is. And He's all I need.
Pickle's Blog: Listen While You Pray
This blog defines what prayer actually is between God and the Christian and how their relationship is connected and influenced through the power of prayer.
1,181 viewsView comments, related videos & more
- Pickle's Blog: Listen While You Prayfusiongeneration00:02:111,181 views
- Pickle's Blog: Lame Excuses for Not Spreading the Gospelfusiongeneration00:03:271,146 views
- Pickle's Blog: Is It Wrong to Make Plans?fusiongeneration00:02:071,140 views
- Pickle's Progress: September 12, 2009 (Part 2)fusiongeneration00:09:161,099 views
- Pickle's Blog: Sexual Temptationfusiongeneration00:01:351,532 views
- Pickle's Progress: September 12, 2009fusiongeneration00:06:281,124 views
- Pickle's Progress: Introductionfusiongeneration00:01:281,120 views
- 12 Days of Christmasfusiongeneration00:03:3020,283 views