flutegirl1's Video ChannelLast Updated 2010-10-02T00:07:55
I have been a Christian for nearly thirty years, but my faith has taken a beating. I got married too young, had two children, got divorced, and got married again. I have been searching for a church home the whole time, trying to find a worship style that made me happy. When I figured out that I wasn't going to church for me, but for God's glory, I became comfortable at any of them.
My husband and I have settled together at South Banks Community Church and we are very happy there. Until God moves us, we will be there every chance we get. I play my flute with the band, my daughter dances, and my husband does the video taping and computer work.
My son is almost eighteen and will graduate high school very soon. It is hard to believe that the time went by so quickly! I still feel like a brand new mother! People often say "You don't look old enouh to have a teenage child!" My response? "I'm not!"
Old enough or not, I have teen-agers! Pray for me! Pray for them! God bless you!
A Christmas Medley
South Banks community Church worship band rounds off the Christmas season with its own rendition of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, What Child is This, We Three Kings, and Carol of the Bells.
1,989 viewsView comments, related videos & more
Subscriptions (18)See all subscriptions
- A Christmas Medleyflutegirl100:07:111,989 views
- Lord, Here Am Iflutegirl100:04:082,843 views
- Faithful Fathersflutegirl100:03:522,654 views
- My Super Sonflutegirl100:11:162,970 views
- Wisdom Crieth Outflutegirl100:09:492,263 views
- Kurt and friends surf Before Tropical Storm Hannahflutegirl100:10:012,363 views
- Mission Costa Ricaflutegirl100:04:172,203 views
- Costa Rica Missionflutegirl100:02:031,934 views
- In Your Presenceflutegirl100:09:322,493 views
- Hiding Placeflutegirl100:04:462,541 views
- Find Your Wingsflutegirl100:03:483,138 views
- Miss Croatan Pagentflutegirl100:08:073,029 views
- Christmas Messengerflutegirl100:04:592,542 views