Our Daily Journey Recent Devotionals
- He Knows You7/10/2014 - How does it feel to be known so well and still loved? God knows you intimately. How well do you know Him?
- A Bad Rep7/9/2014 - For centuries, the church has sometimes had the unfortunate reputation of bitter wrangling and vicious disagreement.
- Endure Toward Joy7/8/2014 - The apostle James spoke of the need for enduring hardship and pain so that we will grow “perfect and complete”
- Families and Pendulums 7/7/2014 - Can you articulate the values that your parents passed on to you—not just the values they taught but the values you caught?
- Planted7/6/2014 - Because the work of the church is God-appointed, it must be Spirit-led and not directed by man
- Clean Start7/5/2014 - He says, “I will be faithful to you and make you mine, and you will finally know me as the LORD”
- Love as You Love Yourself7/4/2014 - Jesus says we demonstrate love when we show mercy to those who have been affected by adversity.
- Dead Coming Back to Life7/3/2014 - The last book of the Bible reports that once Jesus returns, God will send the “holy city, the new Jerusalem” down to earth from heaven
- Diluted Faith7/2/2014 - Faith will often remain intact in the face of terrible hardship because—like salt—it’s designed to be strong, stable, and enduring.
- Impressions7/1/2014 - People often form impressions based on incomplete information. We draw faulty conclusions, and our judgments change.
- He Hears Our Cry6/30/2014 - Have you ever felt as if no one was there for you when you faced a difficult and trying time?
- The Opposite Spirit6/29/2014 - Just as the kindness of the Lord has helped us turn away from a life of sin (Romans 2:4), our kindness toward those who have wronged us may help turn them to God.
- Extending Grace6/28/2014 - We cherish the powerful truth of the Golden Rule to “do unto others as we would have them do unto us.”
- Rotten Fruit6/27/2014 - Today, we have the opportunity to “do what is right” and live out the instruction of Micah 6:8.
- Prayer for Revival6/26/2014 - Just as He spoke through David and Jesus, the believers wanted God to equip them with greater boldness.
- Why Didn't He Protect Us?6/25/2014 - Jesus said we would have trouble in this world (John 16:33).