Our Daily Journey Recent Devotionals
- Daily Devotional - September, 17 2012 "Withering Grass, Fading Flowers"9/16/2012 - Elton Trueblood, noted Quaker author, educator, philosopher, theologian, former chaplain both to Harvard and Stanford Universities, and advisor to US Presidents Eisenhower and Nixon, wrote 33 books, including the provocative The Predicament of Modern Man (1944).
- Daily Devotional - September, 14 2012 "Obsession"9/13/2012 - Return me to the cross and let me be completely lost in the wonder of the love that You’ve shown me. This is everything I want.
- Daily Devotional - September, 13 2012 "Young Widow's Rant"9/12/2012 - I’ve never met Stephanie Olson, but through social media I came across her blog The Young Widow’s Rant.
- Daily Devotional - September, 12 2012 "All Good Things"9/11/2012 - Recently, I toured Bassett Hall, the home that John D. Rockefeller Jr. and his wife Abby purchased in Williamsburg, Virginia, in the 1930s.
- Daily Devotional - September, 11 2012 "Who's That Dude?"9/10/2012 - A teenage girl raced up to her high school track coach at the start of a practice. She had some really cool news to share and could hardly contain her excitement.
- Daily Devotional - September, 10 2012 "Collapsed"9/10/2012 - In the past few years, my kids and I started a Christmas tradition of making gingerbread houses with some friends.
- Daily Devotional - August, 31 2012 "Attractive Gossip"8/30/2012 - Hazel Namandingo says that so many people haveHIV and AIDS in her homeland of Malawi that singles often rely on gossip to figure out who is safe to date or marry.
- Daily Devotional - August, 30 2012 "Revised Living"8/29/2012 - I have a somewhat obsessive behavior when it comes to writing down anything lengthy on paper. I hate making a mistake.
- Daily Devotional - August, 29 2012 "Heart Transplant"8/28/2012 - Dan Olson is a marathon runner and long-distance cyclist. He’s also a heart transplant recipient.
- Daily Devotional - August, 27 2012 "Stop Fooling Yourself"8/26/2012 - According to a newspaper report, the police ticketed a New Zealander man 32 times over a 5-year period. Why? For not wearing a seatbelt.
- Daily Devotional - August, 24 2012 "Bag It Yourself?"8/23/2012 - A few years back, do-it-yourself checkout at US grocerystores was in vogue—but not these days.
- Daily Devotional - August, 23 2012 "Miraculous Love"8/22/2012 - Hymnwriter Edwin Hodder wrote, “Thy Word is like a deep, deep mine; and jewels rich and rare are hidden in its mighty depths for every searcher there.”
- Daily Devotional - August, 22 2012 "Golden Handcuffs"8/21/2012 - Friends of mine are acquainted with a media leader. He invited them to appear on his television show to talk about a family tragedy, and he was so impressed by their faith in Christ that he invited them back.
- Daily Devotional - August, 21 2012 "Timeless Message"8/20/2012 - Hurry home! —Dad. Foraging through old boxes, as my husband and I cleaned out our garage, I started to cry when I saw that brief note.
- Daily Devotional - August, 20 2012 "Born Twice"8/19/2012 - The other day I noticed a bumper sticker on the back of an SUV that read, “Born right, the first time.”
- Daily Devotional - August, 17 2012 "Hard Work"8/16/2012 - "Hey, Dad! It’s Micah. All that hard work finally paid off. I made gold defense (starting defense). I’m so happy. These are just baby steps to my days in the pros."