Begging the Question?Do you ever feel pressure to share your faith in ways that seem awkward to you?
Top Music Videos
Today's DevotionalBegging the Question?
Do you ever feel pressure to share your faith in ways that seem awkward to you?... read more
THURSDAY, JULY 28
Begging the Question?
John 5:31-40 I have a greater witness than John—my teachings and my miracles (v.36).
People sometimes say “That beg... read more
- Thank You, FriendsIndeed, no ministry can ever be accomplished alone. Even the great apostle Paul needed help from his friends.... read more
- DriftDo you know a believer who’s starting to drift toward sin and disbelief? Don’t just cruise on by. Throw out that life ring!... read more
- FallenJames wrote, “Not many of you should become teachers in the church, for we who teach will be judged more strictly” (James 3:1).... read more
- It's Not About MeWhen you read the Bible, how do you apply its instruction? How has Jesus been revealed to us throughout God’s Word?... read more
- In the OpenToday, sin and brokenness make it difficult to be emotionally open and honest. It doesn’t feel safe or comfortable as it did originally for the first couple.... read more
- Guilty as ChargedJohn said that we’re to “produce fruit in keeping with repentance.”... read more
- What Kind of Sorrow?When our sorrow does not lead to God-centered transformation, it becomes self-pity and unproductive grief, and it leads to death.... read more
- A Good WorkerSome of us feel that we could never be good enough to deserve such the label "good worker." How do we assess ourselves correctly?... read more
- Being Messed WithIn Colossians, Paul cast a vision for a new humanity, an entirely new order of human existence brought into being by Jesus Christ.... read more
- Don't Be DumbThe next time you’re tempted to lust, open your eyes and look at the wreckage around you. Don’t be dumb.... read more
- A Better PlanWhen God allows our plans to be altered and even squashed, how do we react? Do we respond with anger and self-pity?... read more
- The RockIsrael went looking for other rocks besides Yahweh—gods or sources of stability, strength, and refuge—and experienced extreme disappointment.... read more
- Living DifferentlyIn what ways can we become numb to the influence of secular media? How can we discern if our media choices have become a place of idolatry?... read more
- Peace WorkWe don’t have answers for all the injustice in the world. But we can be assured of this: God wants us to do our part to work for justice.... read more
- Prepare the WayLike John, we must actively “prepare the way for the Lord’s coming!” so that “all people will see the salvation sent from God”... read more
- Tale of Two SonsSubmission to God’s authority in Christ demands more than mere words. It’s a call to obey Him.... read more