Jude wrote, “You must show mercy to those whose faith is wavering. Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of judgment”
- Sexual Freedom5/21/2014 - So do not act like the people in Egypt, where you used to live, or like the people of Canaan, where I am taking you. You must not imitate their way of life (v.3).
- Learning from Each Other5/20/2014 - Read Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 and see the value of companionship and journeying with someone.
- Dark and Quiet5/19/2014 - God doesn’t come only in the quiet; He comes as He chooses to come! The call for us is to be watching and waiting—attentive to His voice.
- Not Outsmarted5/18/2014 - True forgiveness prevents Satan from dividing Christians and destroying our relationships as the world watches.
- Powerless and Foolish5/17/2014 - If a friend asked you, “Where can I experience the power and wisdom of God?” would you bring him or her to a college?
- Heartburn5/16/2014 - Jesus, give us fresh eyes to see how Your story completes the story that the Old Testament conveys. And may our hearts burn within us as we tell it. —Jeff Olson
- A Gentle Father5/15/2014 - Beyond expressing His love for me through faithful friends, God brought strangers into my life who helped heal my broken spirit.
- Words with Friends5/14/2014 - What new words has God placed on your heart as you continue to strengthen your relationship with Him?
- Alive5/13/2014 - For the believer, death isn’t a punishment. Instead, it brings us into the very presence of the One for whom we were made.
- Restore Us5/12/2014 - Just like the young drug dealer I talked with, the people of Judah desperately needed the rescuing, restoring power of God.
- What a Name!5/11/2014 - The life-giving Spirit now lives in us, providing new perspectives and the ability to live out new behaviors.
- Reading Scripture, Missing God5/10/2014 - We can use the Bible as a self-help manual instead of a guide to knowing God. Finding wise tips in God’s Word can be helpful, but they mean little without Him.
- Angels Watching Over Me5/9/2014 - Scripture doesn’t tell us much about angels—they appear on the edges rather than in the center of the story—but it does tell us some of the ways they serve God and us:
- Deflecting Praise5/8/2014 - Why is it important for us to seek the approval of God alone?
- Free to Live the Truth5/7/2014 - You have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters.
- Eileen and Esther5/6/2014 - When God calls us to defend the disadvantaged or to speak out in favor of His goodness, we can prepare our hearts for the occasion by humbling ourselves, praying, and seeking God’s face.
No playlists found for this account.