Do you fear or love God more? How are these two emotions connected, so that one rises or falls with the other?
- Chill or Kill?1/25/2015 - Don’t sin by letting anger control you. Think about it overnight and remain silent (v.4).
- The Restoration Promise1/24/2015 - God longs for us to turn away from our stubborn disobedience so we can know Him as our merciful and gracious Father
- What's in a Name?1/23/2015 - The eyes of the LORD search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him
- Who We Are1/22/2015 - You are royal priests, a holy nation, God’s very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light
- Rolled Away...1/21/2015 - Today, God offers to roll away our shame through the work of Jesus, giving us a fresh start from even the worst and lowest moments of our lives.
- Serving Together1/20/2015 - How could you serve with others this week to bring glory to God as you help those in need?
- Big Shoulders1/19/2015 - The Bible is not propaganda. Unlike some governments that share only positive reviews, Scripture records the words of people who are frustrated with God.
- Vertical and Horizontal1/18/2015 - The apostle Paul insists that the gospel provides for reconciliation, where barriers are shattered and people are reunited.
- Do You Love God?1/17/2015 - Do you love God? Just think about it. How can a lowly person draw near, much less talk about being in a love relationship with such a high and exalted Being?
- IDK1/16/2015 - So much of life is lived in the “idk” (“I don’t know”)—those in-between times when our problems proliferate and threaten to obscure God’s goodness. We wonder where He is.
- The Power of Beauty 1/15/2015 - Beauty speaks to our hearts like few things do. It not only draws us into itself, but it also has the power to take us to something beyond itself.
- Hard Paths1/14/2015 - No matter what we face, we know that Jesus will never leave us on the hard path alone
- Getting in Trouble1/13/2015 - Even if we get in trouble, sometimes we’re compelled to go against traditions and preferences to help people in need.
- Sift Your Dreams1/12/2015 - As Paul says, our ultimate obligation is to love each other
- From a Distance1/11/2015 - “The LORD looks down from heaven and sees the whole human race. From his throne he observes all who live on the earth”
- Dressed for Success1/10/2015 - Just as we might listen to the weather forecast before selecting what to wear, so too we should check out the wisdom of God’s Word as we prepare for the day
No playlists found for this account.