If you read some recent books on youth ministry, it’s hard not to get the sense that this part of church ministry is experiencing some ma...
- Daily Devotional - March 17, 2013 "Paul's Prayer"3/16/2013 - What personal prayers for yourself have you lifted up lately? Did you ask God for provision of needs, delivery from temptation, or forgiveness of sin? Paul’s prayer in Ephesians 1:15-18 offers us some good prayer points.
- Daily Devotional - March 16, 2013 "A Song of Hope"3/15/2013 - Fearful of its subversive text and implications, the Guatemalan government of the 1980s banned the public reading or singing of Mary’s Magnificat (Luke 1:47-55).
- Daily Devotional - March 13, 2013 "Burning In My Soul"3/14/2013 - There’s power in dreaming together. When God ignites a dream in our hearts, it’s a natural reaction to share it with others.
- Daily Devotional - March 14, 2013 "Guilt and Grace"3/13/2013 - One of the exciting milestones I witnessed in my daughter’s development was when she first learned to walk at 9 months.
- Daily Devotional - March 13, 2013 "Worn Out by Money"3/12/2013 - The Internet is crawling with get-rich-quick schemes— ads that promise loads of cash with little effort and/ or skills required.
- Daily Devotional - March 12, 2013 Featuring Chris Tomlin "Once And For All"3/11/2013 - Oftentimes the metaphor of light is used to describe the way Christ-followers reflect their Creator.
- Daily Devotional - March 11, 2013 "Seller Beware"3/10/2013 - Every buyer is also a seller. If I buy apples from you, then you’re selling your apples and “buying” my money, while I am “selling” my money to buy your apples.
- Daily Devotional - March 10, 2013 "Wounded"3/9/2013 - My daughter consistently teaches me that perspective is everything when it comes to relationships.
- Daily Devotional - March 9, 2013 "Devoured"3/8/2013 - I’m sure you’ve heard your share of extreme weight-loss plans. But ingesting a parasite? The UK’s Telegraph reports that some people in Hong Kong have resorted to using parasitic worms to peel off the pounds.
- Daily Devotional - March 8, 2013 "Christian Avoidance"3/8/2013 - In many parts of the world, it’s an amazing time to be a Christian. Most of us can walk down the street and find a church to join.
- Daily Devotional - March 7, 2013 "Yet to Come"3/6/2013 - My sister might take a year off from work to study at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. I told her, “Well, be ready to check out the hills so that you know where to run to during the great tribulation.”
- Daily Devotional - March 6, 2013 "Pulled From Death"3/5/2013 - In Luxor, an Egyptian city more than 400 miles south of Cairo, medical professionals pronounced Hamdi Hafez al-Nubi dead.
- Daily Devotional - March 5, 2013 "Money or Mobility?"3/4/2013 - I hardly ever encounter beggars on the streets. But in some countries, you can find them begging at the markets and shopping malls.
- Daily Devotional - March 4, 2013 "So Many Parables"3/3/2013 - Parables. Jesus told a ton of them: The parable of the sower (Matthew 13:3-23), the mustard seed (vv.31-32), the hidden treasure in the field (13:44-46), the vineyard workers (20:1-16), the good Samaritan (Luke 10:30-37), the lost sheep (15:4-7), the prodigal son (vv.11-32), and so on.
- Daily Devotional - March 3, 2013 "A Psalm for the Struggle"3/2/2013 - It was the kind of eatery where you stand in line, place your order, and then step aside to wait for your food to appear.
- Daily Devotional - March 2, 2013 "No App for That"3/1/2013 - When I was a child, I knew some people who did nothing but watch television. They sat in their recliners and absorbed continuous loops of game shows, sitcoms, and sporting events.
No playlists found for this account.