Do you fear or love God more? How are these two emotions connected, so that one rises or falls with the other?
- Surprise!2/10/2015 - When we brought you the Good News, it was not only with words but also with power, for the Holy Spirit gave you full assurance that what we said was true
- Tempting with "Good"2/9/2015 - God is the source of all beauty, truth, and pleasure. Anything (or anyone) that draws us away from Him causes us to leave true life and joy behind.
- Hard Conversations2/8/2015 - Being authentic in the church means holding Christ’s reputation above our own.
- He Knows2/7/2015 - “The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.”
- Whose Word?2/6/2015 - Paul prophesied that people would increasingly “turn away from the true faith” and “[scoff] at God” (1 Timothy 4:1-2; 2 Timothy 3:2).
- Words of Love2/5/2015 - Whatever God says, He says in love. Let’s choose to take His words to heart!
- Name Above All Names2/4/2015 - Let everything praise God, for He is great and worthy of all our praise (Psalm 148:1,5-6)
- Compassion—Not Condemnation 2/3/2015 - Don’t you see how wonderfully kind, tolerant, and patient God is with you? Does this mean nothing to you?
- Gateway to Grace2/2/2015 - Only when we admit that we’re helpless and hopeless, deserving of the wrath of a holy God, are we ready to receive salvation in Jesus.
- But God...2/1/2015 - “You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good” (Genesis 50:20).
- Your Body1/31/2015 - God gave us baptism so that our whole being could symbolically experience dying and rising with Christ.
- Big Ego, Bigger God1/30/2015 - There comes a moment for each of us when we arrive face-to-face with our limitations or the horrible reality of a world out of our control.
- Well, That's Just Perfect!1/29/2015 - In a sense, the entire Bible is devoted to the fact that everything is not perfect.
- No Expert1/28/2015 - Like Apollos, may we be teachable and bold as we “carefully guard the precious truth that has been entrusted to [us]” (2 Timothy 1:14).
- The Cookie Jar1/27/2015 - As believers in Jesus, it’s God’s will for us to stand out, or be holy, especially in a culture where sexual immorality is an accepted behavior.
- Homes and Other Treasures 1/26/2015 - Don’t store up treasures here on earth, where moths eat them and rust destroys them, and where thieves break in and steal (v.19).
No playlists found for this account.