“You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good” (Genesis 50:20).
- What Do You Believe?12/15/2014 - Martin Luther explained that this saving faith is “a living, daring confidence in God’s grace, so sure and certain that the believer would stake his life on it a thousand times.”
- Helping the Stranded12/14/2014 - How can you truly serve others this Christmas season? How do humility and serving others fit together?
- Rejoice!12/13/2014 - “The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it” (John 1:5).
- An Unwed Mother12/12/2014 - We’re not told how much the distraught and confounded man truly understood about his situation. But we are told that Joseph simply obeyed.
- Earth's Shadow12/11/2014 - What’s the relationship between love and selfishness?
- Lavish Generosity12/10/2014 - The very heart of God’s good news is lavish generosity. The gospel shatters our narrow self- centeredness because it declares a truth that borders on the absurd: God, Creator and Ruler of all, came to us . . . to us. And God came as a helpless baby . . . a baby.
- Using Your Gift12/9/2014 - Rather than allow fear and misunderstanding to pull us apart, let’s show love; it has the power to knit us together.
- Preparing the Way12/8/2014 - Christmas stands as a vivid reminder of Jesus’ identity as the King of Kings. May we prepare the way for others to bow before this King as we proclaim His good news this Christmas.
- Better than Myself12/7/2014 - Do you have friends who are helping you grow in Christ? Make an effort to maintain those friendships.
- Love, Life, and Religion12/6/2014 - Though undeserved, God’s love is given to us freely through Jesus and—astonishingly—unlike any other love, it can’t be taken from us.
- Personal Responsibility 12/5/2014 - What can you do to show genuine repentance for your actions and choices?
- Beautiful Tapestry 12/4/2014 - Let’s join David in his song of praise to God. Like one who weaves a beautiful tapestry, God created every part of our bodies with amazing detail, intention, and diversity.
- Worship and Christmas12/3/2014 - How quickly secondary things can steal our attention! And we lose the ability to be in awe of something—or better yet, Someone.
- Your Mission Statement12/2/2014 - Deep down, each of us longs to know what we’re here on earth to do—to have some sense of purpose and mission.
- Plastic Soldiers and HVAs12/1/2014 - “Some nations boast of their chariots and horses, but we boast in the name of the LORD our God” (Psalm 20:7)—
- You're Beautiful11/30/2014 - What words might you use to support someone who is overly critical of himself or herself?
No playlists found for this account.