Think of a story you were excited to tell someone recently. What was it about that story?
- Daily Devotional, June 18, 2012 "A House Divided"6/17/2012 - Janice is an attractive woman in her mid-30s. She has looks, friends and a successful career. A few years ago she also became a Christian—to the horror of her atheist father.
- Daily Devotional, June 15, 2012 "Alert"6/14/2012 - On October 25, 2010, an earthquake created a tsunami that left hundreds of people missing or dead in Indonesia.
- Daily Devotional, June 14, 2012 "Red Barn in the Andes"6/13/2012 - All roads may lead to Rome, but the most dangerous road leads to Coroico, a terminal stop on Bolivia’s El Camino de la Muerte—the Road of Death. The road may be deadly, but it’s also spectacular.
- Daily Devotional, June 13, 2012 "The Cost of Citizenship"6/12/2012 - My adopted son Wasswa became a naturalizedAmerican citizen when we flew in from Uganda on 3rd June, 2011 and passed through immigration. Though we were in America only for the summer, and would return to Uganda a few weeks later, by law Wasswa’s citizenship is his for life.
- Daily Devotional, June 12, 2012 "Never Asleep"6/11/2012 - Several motorway drivers phoned the police, reporting that a truck was erratically swerving down the road and jerking from side to side.
- Daily Devotional, June 11, 2012 "Love The Most? "6/10/2012 - A young child once asked her father, “Daddy, whodo you love the most, me or my brother?”
- Daily Devotional, June 8, 2012 "Not Sinless, But . . . "6/7/2012 - The story is told of a man who found a wallet filled with cash. He was tempted to keep the money for himself. As a Christian, he knew he should return the wallet to its owner. But he began to reason with himself:
- Daily Devotional, June 7, 2012 "Moment"6/6/2012 - As an English teacher and a writer, I have a strongappreciation for words. More than just loving certain words for their sounds, the nuances of language and meaning can keep my mind occupied far beyond what my family considers normal.
- Daily Devotional, June 6, 2012 "Hate Your Family?"6/5/2012 - I was invited to be a guest on a radio show last year to take part in a discussion with someone who called herself an ex-Christian. Rebekah had been brought up as a Christian, had attended Bible colleges and been on mission trips.
- Daily Devotional, June 5, 2012 "True Beauty"6/4/2012 - Some 30,000 people recently were informed that they weren’t as attractive as they thought. This image-shattering news came courtesy of the staff of a cyber dating service for “beautiful men and women.”
- Daily Devotional, June 4, 2012 "River in the Sand"6/3/2012 - With our swimsuits on and the sand between our toes, my family and I decided to try a beach experiment. We picked a spot about 20 feet from the shoreline and set to work digging with plastic spades.
- Daily Devotional, June 1, 2012 "The Wealthy Poor"5/31/2012 - My close friends Rob and Christi Gebhart and their three young children spent 6 weeks at my home in Uganda this past year. Christi blogged that she and Rob were most moved by the poignant observations their sons made of the Ugandan people.
- Daily Devotional, May 31, 2012 "Leaders Conference"5/30/2012 - British historian Arnold Toynbee once observed that the rise and fall of societies has a one-toone correlation with the quality of its leadership.
- Daily Devotional, May 30, 2012 "The Big Three"5/29/2012 - My good friend Dan Keating is one of the most accomplished charter boat captains for salmon and trout on Lake Michigan. Over the past 25-plus years, he’s averaged an astounding 17 fish caught per charter.
- Daily Devotional, May 29, 2012 "Jesus Peace"5/29/2012 - It was dark. The garden was dark. The mood was dark. Jesus had risen, but the Light hadn’t flooded in . . . not yet. John and Peter had seen an empty tomb, and in it they found only folded grave clothes.
- Daily Devotional, May 28, 2012 "Lowered to be Raised"5/27/2012 - This is going to be good.” While enjoying some coffee and catching up on life’s changes, I shared with my friend about a difficult choice I had made regarding my ministry responsibilities.
No playlists found for this account.