Back then, being put to death on a Roman cross was reserved only for the worst of criminals. And it meant Rome won again, while everyone else lost.
- Keep Your Guard Up2/27/2014 - It’s fairly easy for us to let down our guard and be lulled into a state of forgetfulness, apathy, and self-deception.
- Joy in the Journey2/26/2014 - What promises are you waiting for God to fulfill in your life or in the lives of those you love? What do you need to do to press on by faith today?
- Gift of Your Smile2/25/2014 - As an act of discipleship, let’s go out of our way to meet people and smile at them.
- One Simple Word2/24/2014 - In some cases, understanding God’s will for our lives comes down to one simple word: obedience.
- Savior of the World2/23/2014 - The Good News . . .will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then the end will come (Matthew 24:14).
- Team Effort2/22/2014 - In the spiritual warfare for souls, battles are gained through both the presence of people on the field and the intercessory prayers of those around the globe.
- Shrinking Faith2/21/2014 - Weariness and doubt are part of the human struggle. But as we keep our heart fixed on the promise and joy of God, we affirm that we’re not those “who turn away.”
- Stuff of Legends2/20/2014 - Jesus said to His disciples, “You will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere—in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth” (Acts 1:8).
- A Sure Investment2/19/2014 - Sometimes we need to be reminded: church buildings age, equipment goes awry, but people are the very heartbeat of God.
- When Your Dream Dies2/18/2014 - Is God enough, or will we only be satisfied with God plus something else?
- Powerful Prayers2/17/2014 - The power of our prayers for other believers in Jesus can’t be overstated (James 5:16).
- The Fruit of Suffering2/16/2014 - How might your suffering develop empathy in you for others who suffer? How might Jesus want to serve others through your pain?
- In Our Hearts2/15/2014 - "It is incredible to see the fervor with which the people of [Christianity] help each other in their wants. They spare nothing."
- Love Like This2/14/2014 - Without love, godly advice may seem preachy and— worse yet—insincere. Paul said, “Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them."
- The Sustaining Word2/13/2014 - These days, whenever we’re faced with a challenge in our family, I go back to Genesis 26:24.
- Firstfruits2/12/2014 - Read Deuteronomy 16:10-12 and find out what it means for you to celebrate the Festival of Harvest.
No playlists found for this account.