This is a wonderful reminder that God wants to mend not only our physical wounds, but our hearts and souls as well.
- Daily Devotional - June 16, 2013 "Village of Eternity"6/15/2013 - British journalist Tracey Lawson visited Campodimele, Italy, and dubbed it the “Village of Eternity.” The 1,000-year-old town rests like a crown atop a mountain, and the average resident lives 95 years.
- Daily Devotional - June 15, 2013 "Had to Go There"6/14/2013 - Author Elizabeth Berg once wrote, “You know the phrase ‘It’s always in the little things’? In writing, it is always the little things—it’s the details . . . that make a character and a story come alive.”
- Daily Devotional - June 14, 2013 "Backslap Back!"6/13/2013 - When I lived in China, I had an American friend who was radically committed to bringing the gospel to that nation.
- Daily Devotional - June 13, 2013 "Hate to Love"6/12/2013 - She hated anyone who believed in God. A self-proclaimed atheist, the young woman did everything she could to destroy the faith of believers in Jesus.
- Daily Devotional - June 12, 2013 "Dethroned"6/11/2013 - Muammar Gaddafi, Africa’s longest-reigning head of state, used to pitch his infamous luxury tent at the end of my street whenever he was in Uganda for Africa Union Summit meetings.
- Daily Devotional - June 11, 2013 "Strong As An Ant"6/11/2013 - Thirty-five years ago, Thomas Daigle and his wife signed a home loan. On the way out of the bank, he found a penny on the ground.
- Daily Devotional - June 10, 2013 "Not Leaving"6/9/2013 - I am just 3 months into my elected role as youth deaconess in the local church that I attend, and I’ve already received three requests from people who want to step down from serving.
- Daily Devotional - June 9, 2013 "Boys to Men"6/8/2013 - Studies of children who grow up in fatherless homes reveal that they often face major challenges in life.
- Daily Devotional - June 8, 2013 "If . . . Then"6/7/2013 - With our house on the market, my husband and I regularly spend time looking at online real-estate sites.
- Daily Devotional - June 6, 2013 "Remind Me"6/5/2013 - I’ve always needed to be reminded of things, but lately the problem has reached critical mass.
- Daily Devotional - June 7, 2013 "Bwana Asifiwe!"6/5/2013 - Bwana asifiwe!” is Swahili for Praise the Lord! As I traveled from the dry place of Tala to the slums of Kawangare to the densely populated and dangerous ghetto of Korogocho in Kenya, this is the way every believer greeted me.
- Daily Devotional - June 5, 2013 "Friends in the Fray"6/4/2013 - Tim Kreider wrote about modern-day busyness in a New York Timesopinion column. His piece titled “The ‘Busy’ Trap” included a personal experience in which he contacted a friend about getting together
- Daily Devotional - June 4, 2013 "New Kind of Father"6/3/2013 - Many people struggle in their daily life due to a poor relationship with their earthly fathers.
- Daily Devotional - June 3, 2013 "Arrogance and Ingratitude"6/2/2013 - Fabiola Gianotti led one of two teams that discovered the Higgs boson, the most exciting feat of modern physics.
- Daily Devotional - June 2, 2013 "Five Words"6/2/2013 - A 2012 survey of US Millennials—ages 18 to 24— uncovered an interesting trend. The study, led by the Public Religion Research Institute, revealed that one in four young adults chose “unaffiliated” for their religious commitment.
- Daily Devotional - June 1, 2013 "Hiding the Flame"5/31/2013 - The London 2012 Olympic cauldron was magnificent. Designed by Thomas Heatherwick, the spectacular sculpture was built out of 204 copper petals representing the number of competing countries.
No playlists found for this account.