christianitydotcom's UploadsBack to christianitydotcom's channel.
- Are Natural Disasters a Sign of God's Judgment?How are we to interpret natural disasters? Are they necessarily a sign of God's judgement? For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be ...christianitydotcom00:01:41
- Christianity.com: Dr. Steven J. Lawson-Pillars of Grace (...In this video interview with Christianity.com Editor, Alex Crain, Dr. Steven J. Lawson discusses the latest volume in his book series on election. In the series (“A Long Line of Godly Men,” published by Reformation Trust), Dr. Lawson shows that th...christianitydotcom00:04:21
- Thabiti Anyabwile: "Does the Qur'an (Koran) Mention Jesus...Thabiti Anyabwile: "Does the Qur'an (Koran) Mention Jesus?"christianitydotcom00:04:21
- Thabiti Anyabwile: "How Can Christians Best Witness to Mu...Thabiti Anyabwile: "How Can Christians Best Witness to Muslims?christianitydotcom00:03:57
- Christianity.com: Is God a Moral Monster? Responding to C...A Christianity.com Webcam Interview with Dr. Paul Copan, author, conference speaker, and the chair of philosophy and ethics at Palm Beach Atlantic University.
In this interview, Dr. Copan discusses his new apologetics book...christianitydotcom00:06:08
- Why is the abortion issue so important? - Christianity.co...Christianity.com: Dr. Peter Kreeft addresses the question, “Why is the abortion issue so important?” Dr. Kreeft—who has been a powerful pro-life voice for decades—is the author of over 59 books and serves as professor of philosophy at Boston Colle...christianitydotcom00:01:03
- Sharing the Gospel with Family and Friends at ChristmasThe holiday season is a great time to share the gospel with family and friends. In this brief video, author Mark Mittelberg (“The Questions that Christians Hope No One Will Ask”) offers practical and biblical counsel on how to discuss spiritual ma...christianitydotcom00:06:30
- “What does a healthy local church look like?”In this video, pastor John Crotts paints a brief picture from Scripture of a healthy church. John wrote the book, “Loving the Church,” to help people see how glorious God's family really is, and also to see the countless ways that people and famil...christianitydotcom00:03:15
- “What’s the difference between Israel and the church?In this video, pastor John Crotts briefly explains from Scripture how he sees a very clear difference between Israel and the church. John wrote the book, “Loving the Church,” to help people see how glorious God's family really is, and also to see ...christianitydotcom00:01:24
- Is the Family-Integrated Church movement an over-reaction...In this video, pastor John Crotts extols the positive motives behind the ever-growing and very diverse Family-Integrated Church movement. He also cautions against some of the extremes that he has observed, and advocates a biblical view that the ch...christianitydotcom00:03:30
- Why is it important to be part of a local church?In this video, pastor John Crotts offers counsel from God’s Word on the often asked question of why it’s important to be part of a good, local church. John wrote the book, “Loving the Church,” to help people see how glorious God's family really is...christianitydotcom00:02:00
- How can I effectively share my Christian faith with famil...In this video, apologist and author Greg Koukl briefly describes from Scripture an effective and gracious way that Christians can talk about their faith with non-believers and get them thinking about Jesus.
Greg Koukl firmly believes that Chris...christianitydotcom00:07:29
- “Is God Just a Human Invention?” (with author, Sean McDow...In this interview, Christian apologist and author, Sean McDowell, discusses some of the challenges and opportunities for defending the Christian faith in the 21st century. Sean McDowell especially emphasizes the importance of preparing young peopl...christianitydotcom00:06:29
- Why We Need to Pray for the Persecuted ChurchIn this brief video, Dr. Michael Lawrence, pastor of Hinson Church in Portland, Oregon, summarizes the biblical and historical reasons why Christians need to regularly pray for the persecuted church. In addition to making a passionate appeal to jo...christianitydotcom00:03:34
- Redeeming Marital Realities: a Christianity.com Interview...Paul Tripp discusses the importance of "little moment" Christianity. He speaks to married couples of all ages about what Jesus Christ has to do with the common problems that everyone faces in marriage. Marriage is described as one flawed...christianitydotcom00:03:49
- Hipster Christianity-A Christianity.com Interview with Br...In this interview, Brett McCracken discusses the tension that exists between pursuing what is “cool” and following the radically selfless call of being a Christian. The author also covers the importance of unity in the body of Christ, as well as t...christianitydotcom00:05:09