Always LovedEven before he made the world, God loved us and chose us.
Top Christian Music Videos
christianitydotcom's UploadsBack to christianitydotcom's channel.
- Christianity.com: Why is C.S. Lewis so Important? - Alist...In this Christianity.com Webcam Interview, Alister McGrath discusses reasons for C.S. Lewis’ enduring influence as an author and Christian apologist. McGrath talks about his research and reflections on Lewis the man—shedding new light on his conve...christianitydotcom00:05:06
- Christianity.com: How to Open a Conversation about Jesus ...Pastor and author, Judah Smith, explains how his book “Jesus Is ________” first began as a city-wide campaign to get Seattle thinking and talking about Christ. He encourages Christians to open conversations about Jesus by listening to people right...christianitydotcom00:02:56
- Christianity.com: Albert Mohler on the Conviction to Lead“Lack of conviction is the nullification of leadership,” writes Dr. Albert Mohler in his latest book, “The Conviction to Lead: 25 Principles for Leadership that Matters.” In this webcam interview with Christianity.com Editor, Alex Crain, Dr. Mohle...christianitydotcom00:04:19
- Christianity.com: Who Do you Think You Are? - Mark Drisco...People have struggled with the question of identity since the very beginning of creation. How you view yourself deeply effects how you live your life. In his book, “Who Do You Think You Are? Finding Your True Identity in Christ” (Thomas Nelson, 20...christianitydotcom00:03:50
- Christianity.com: You Don't Know Jesus At All - Johnnie M...Why do so many get Jesus completely wrong? Far from being a sweet, self-help guru or a distant deity, Jesus is the God who became dirty so that people could become clean. Campus Pastor of Liberty University, Johnnie Moore, is the author of “Dirty ...christianitydotcom00:04:15
- Christianity.com: What Does Biblical Womanhood Mean?-Mary...Mary Kassian discusses Rachel Held Evan's new book "A Year of Biblical Womanhood."
- Christianity.com: Are You Ashamed of Christ?-RT KendallPastor and Author R.T. Kendall talks about how instead of fearing embarrassment or rejection, we should embrace the stigma of being a Christian. (Unashamed to Bear His Name, Chosen Books, 2012)christianitydotcom00:04:28
- Christianity.com: “Center Church: Doing Balanced, Gospel-...In this interview with Christianity.com Editor, Alex Crain, Dr. Timothy Keller discusses his book, Center Church: Doing Balanced, Gospel-Centered Ministry in Your City (Zondervan, 2012).
Dr. Keller is a pastor, popular author and confe...christianitydotcom00:03:46
- Christianity.com: John MacArthur’s “Twelve Unlikely Heroe...In this webcam interview with Christianity.com Editor, Alex Crain, Dr. John MacArthur discusses his book, Twelve Unlikely Heroes: How God Commissioned Unexpected People in the Bible and What He Wants to Do with You (Nelson, 2012).
- Christianity.com: The Apostles CreedFor more information about The Apostles Creed, visit: http://www.christianity.com/ChurchHistory/11629750/christianitydotcom00:01:48
- Christianity.com: Michael Card on the GospelsIn this webcam interview, Michael Card discusses his Biblical Imagination approach to studying the New Testament Gospels with Christianity.com editor, Alex Crain.
For more information about Michael Card, visit www.michaelcard.com or www.bibli...christianitydotcom00:04:02