christianitydotcom's UploadsBack to christianitydotcom's channel.
- Christianity.com: Who Do you Think You Are? - Mark Drisco...People have struggled with the question of identity since the very beginning of creation. How you view yourself deeply effects how you live your life. In his book, “Who Do You Think You Are? Finding Your True Identity in Christ” (Thomas Nelson, 20...christianitydotcom00:03:50
- Christianity.com: You Don't Know Jesus At All - Johnnie M...Why do so many get Jesus completely wrong? Far from being a sweet, self-help guru or a distant deity, Jesus is the God who became dirty so that people could become clean. Campus Pastor of Liberty University, Johnnie Moore, is the author of “Dirty ...christianitydotcom00:04:15
- Christianity.com: What Does Biblical Womanhood Mean?-Mary...Mary Kassian discusses Rachel Held Evan's new book "A Year of Biblical Womanhood."
- Christianity.com: Are You Ashamed of Christ?-RT KendallPastor and Author R.T. Kendall talks about how instead of fearing embarrassment or rejection, we should embrace the stigma of being a Christian. (Unashamed to Bear His Name, Chosen Books, 2012)christianitydotcom00:04:28
- Christianity.com: “Center Church: Doing Balanced, Gospel-...In this interview with Christianity.com Editor, Alex Crain, Dr. Timothy Keller discusses his book, Center Church: Doing Balanced, Gospel-Centered Ministry in Your City (Zondervan, 2012).
Dr. Keller is a pastor, popular author and confe...christianitydotcom00:03:46
- Christianity.com: John MacArthur’s “Twelve Unlikely Heroe...In this webcam interview with Christianity.com Editor, Alex Crain, Dr. John MacArthur discusses his book, Twelve Unlikely Heroes: How God Commissioned Unexpected People in the Bible and What He Wants to Do with You (Nelson, 2012).
- Christianity.com: The Apostles CreedFor more information about The Apostles Creed, visit: http://www.christianity.com/ChurchHistory/11629750/christianitydotcom00:01:48
- Christianity.com: Michael Card on the GospelsIn this webcam interview, Michael Card discusses his Biblical Imagination approach to studying the New Testament Gospels with Christianity.com editor, Alex Crain.
For more information about Michael Card, visit www.michaelcard.com or www.bibli...christianitydotcom00:04:02
- Christianity.com: What is sexual assault and how can vict...Pastor and author, Justin Holcomb, discusses his book “Rid of My Disgrace” with Christianity.com editor, Alex Crain.christianitydotcom00:04:21
- Christianity.com: Note to Self: An Interview with author,...Pastor Joe Thorn outlines his unique approach to journaling and studying the Bible in which he emphasizes applying Scripture in a Christ-focused rather than a self-focused way. His book, “Note to Self: The Discipline of Preaching to Yourself” (Cro...christianitydotcom00:04:47
- Christianity.com: Who Are the Evangelicals?Description: Authors Collin Hansen and Andy Naselli discuss their book “Four Views on The Spectrum of Evangelicalism” (Zondervan, 2011). Ever wondered how people holding to such different views on theology and the Bible can all call themselves eva...christianitydotcom00:05:21