cali4jesus's UploadsBack to cali4jesus's channel.
- Kings, NCCC and BCM home build in Baja, MX. March 21, 200...Kings Elementary School of Seattle, Washington sponsored (raised money for) 2 homes to be built for families in need in Mexico. On March 21, 2009. A team of people from Baja Christian Ministries and North Coast Calvary Chapel of Carlsad, Californi...cali4jesus00:04:35
- Baja Christian Ministries: Sanders Family Build 2006The Sander's continue their annual family home build reunion. 2006.cali4jesus00:03:55
- Baja Christian Ministries: North Coast Calvary ChapelNorth Coast Calvary Chapel of Carlsbad, CA. is
living out Christ in Northern Baja. The group
built a home, setup a Children's outreach, painted
homes in the neighborhood and evangelized to the
- Baja Christian Ministries: North Coast Calvary Chapel Feb...North Coast Calvary Chapel of Carlsbad, CA goes to Baja to serve the needy and spread the gospel of Christ.cali4jesus00:04:01
- Baja Christian Ministries: World Impact Ministries and NC...World Impact Ministries sponsored a home to be built through Baja Christian Ministries. North Coast Calvary Chapel of Carlsbad, CA built the home.cali4jesus00:03:50
- Baja Christian Ministries: North Coast Calvary Chapel - 2...North Coast Calvary Chapel of Calsbad, CA built 2 homes in the Rojo Gomez area of Baja California. One of the houses was sponsored by World Impact Ministries.cali4jesus00:04:00
- Global Tribe, Air1/Klove, newsboys and BCM build in BajaThe culmination of many networks coming together to serve the needy in Baja. The newsboys joined some of their fans, along with Klove and Air1 radio, which was organized by Global Tribe, to build homes for the needy in Baja. The goal is to build 4...cali4jesus00:04:00
- NCCC Church Build in Baja, MX with Baja Christian Ministr...Novemeber 10-11, 2007, people from North Coast Calvary Chapel in Carlsbad, CA went to a colonia in Baja, Mexico to build a church. El Nino is the name of the colonia.cali4jesus00:03:52
Diligent to Avoid DistractionDo you see Bible study as a chore or as a gateway to freedom and life? How do you reveal your love and commitment to God in your words and actions?