bobmarshall's UploadsBack to bobmarshall's channel.
- Keith & Kristyn Getty - Lift High The Name Of JesusA catchy, toe-tapping hymn of praise by Keith & Kristyn Getty. From the delightful album "Modern And Traditional Hymns - Live At The Gospel Coalition". The song was written by Keith and Kristyn along with Ed Cash, who produced the album, and Fion...bobmarshall00:03:21
- Eric Nordhoff - How Great Is Our God (Piano Instrumental)This is a gorgeous version of the Chris Tomlin song "How Great Is Our God". It's a composition from a series of albums called Quietime Worship, produced by Eric Nordhoff. Wonderful stuff, check it out! Very peaceful and relaxing instrumentals for ...bobmarshall00:06:58
- The Shoes - A poem by Leanne FreibergI ran across this touching poem a few years ago, written by a woman named Leanne Freiberg. One of my personal defects of character is my tendency to judge other people based on so little, e.g., appearance or behavior. This poem reminds me how much...bobmarshall00:03:57
- Hillsong (feat. Laura Toganivalu) - You Crown The YearFrom the Hillsong live album "Glorious Ruins", this is Laura Toganivalu (Laura Toggs for short) leading the song "You Crown The Year", written by Reuben Morgan and Brooke Ligertwood. It's based on Psalms 65:11. Thank You, God, You alone are worthy...bobmarshall00:05:28
- Karen Lynne - I Will See You AgainA nice song of hope about a tough time in life. I have lost both of my parents, and each time I continued to think "I will see you again". My father passed away in 2013, and my mother in 1986. For those 27 years I know that my dad was thinking all...bobmarshall00:04:17
- Bebo Norman - I Will Lift My EyesSometimes when we run into trouble we look in the wrong place for answers. We may look at our past experiences and see if we've ever encountered a similar situation. Or we may consider how other people have handled a similar situation. Or, we may ...bobmarshall00:04:26
- Matt Redman - Your Grace Finds MeIn 2 Corinthians 12:9 God tells us "My grace is sufficient for you". And we don't even have to ask for it, His grace finds us. Better yet, we don't even deserve it (that's why it's called "grace"). This is the title song from Matt Redman's 2013 re...bobmarshall00:05:37
- Medley: Jesus Draw Me Close/As We Seek - Maranatha Singer...I've always enjoyed singing the two songs "Jesus Draw Me Close" and "As We Seek" as a medley, with "As We Seek" in the middle. They are both very short songs, but when you put them together it's about the right length. So that's what I did.bobmarshall00:03:53
- Laura Story - God Of Every StoryWow, what a song! Laura realized that we each have our own story, and God is faithful to listen to every one of them. He promises us that. This is the title song from Laura's most recent album, "God Of Every Story", written by Laura along with Ed ...bobmarshall00:04:21
- Keith & Kristyn Getty (w/Moya Brennan) - A Mother's Praye...This is a very pretty song that Kristyn Getty wrote along with her husband Keith for their daughter Eliza Joy. Such a sweet song, the perfect sentiments and hopes that every Christian mother has for her daughter. The song was also co-written by Fi...bobmarshall00:05:21
- Todd Agnew & Friends - In The First LightThe best Christmas song you've probably never heard. The song extends to the death of Christ, His resurrection, and His upcoming return. Written by Bob Kauflin and performed by Todd Agnew and a bunch of friends: Christy Nockels, Shelley Jennings, ...bobmarshall00:05:07
- Keith & Kristyn Getty - Speak, O LordA very pretty song by Keith and Kristyn, from the album "Modern And Traditional Hymns : Live At The Gospel Coalition", a nice collection of some of their better songs over the years. New live renditions. This is another one written by the team of ...bobmarshall00:03:35
- O Come All Ye Faithful (Instrumental)An internet buddy of mine from Southern California asked me to make a video to go with the traditional Christmas carol "O, Come, All Ye Faithful". He plans to use it at a Christmas event at his church and he will be playing along on sax (right, Ar...bobmarshall00:03:09
Diligent to Avoid DistractionDo you see Bible study as a chore or as a gateway to freedom and life? How do you reveal your love and commitment to God in your words and actions?