beyondtoday's UploadsBack to beyondtoday's channel.
- GN Commentary: The iPad: Obsolete? - January 28, 2010The iPad will make a nice toy, and it will undoubtedly be capable of some impressive tricks. But if you want something that's lasting, relevant and filled with timeless value, you won't find it in any cutting-edge technology. You'll find it in the...beyondtoday00:02:48
- GN Commentary: Where's My Avatar? - January 27, 2010What if you could just leave behind all your physical ailments and disabilities and inhabit a new body that allowed you to do things you never dreamed possible?
- GN Commentary: Pat Robertson on Haiti: A Bible Fact Check...God has a plan to bring order and peace to this world. And all those who have died-in tragedies or not-will live again and experience God's ways in action. You'll find this plan in the pages of your Bible.
- GN Commentary: Gay Rights and Proposition 8 - January 13,...A nation divided on morality isn't good news. It's another example of our losing sight of a standard by which to determine what's right and what's wrong.
- Beyond Today: DiscoveryAsk God to help you press on and discover new things in His Word!
- GN Commentary: When All Else Fails... - January 6, 2010The Bible serves to guide us in times of trouble, illuminate our paths, and reassure us about the future.
- GN Commentary: ... And a Successful New Year! - December ...Now is a good time to stop and ask ourselves about how this first year of a new decade is going to go. What will it hold for us? Will it bring resolutions or revolutions? And, perhaps most importantly, what can we do to control our future, our suc...beyondtoday00:02:33
- GN Commentary: December 23, 2009 - A Distant Family Membe...Once you begin to understand the real story of Jesus Christ then you will understand how He is finding His family.beyondtoday00:02:39
- GN Commentary: A Distant Family Member - December 23, 200...Once you begin to understand the real story of Jesus Christ then you will understand how He is finding His family.
- GN Commentary: The Man Who Will Be King - December 21, 20...Jesus Christ is returning to Jerusalem, not as a baby in the manger, but as King of Kings.