Unveiled: The New Adam (Genesis 3:15)April 12, 2021 ● 26 min
Share this episode
What Nicole covers in this episode:
1. The context of Genesis 3 and why we can’t start our story there; we have to start in Genesis 1-2.
2. Why God’s mercy was on display when he made Adam and Eve leave the garden.
3. The first human experience of shame and what we can learn from it.
4. What happens to Adam and Eve’s relationship after sin entered the world, and how Satan’s work to divide impacts all relationships.
5. God's plan for redemption, already in place.
Principles from this Passage of Scripture:
1. God’s redemptive plan has been ongoing since the beginning of humanity.
2. God is in control even when all seems lost.
3. God has provided a way for a restored relationship with Him
Question to Ask Yourself:
Do I ever feel like all hope is lost, and if so, how can I move toward a posture of belief around redemption?
Scripture to read for next week: Genesis 14 & 15
Be sure to check out Nicole's newest book, The Miracle Moment! There’s a moment in every conversation that can change the whole relationship. It’s the “miracle moment.” And once you learn how to recognize and respond to it, it holds the power to help transform the relationships you have at home, in love, and at work into the ones you really want. To learn more or to join Nicole's launch team, visit https://nicoleunice.com/miraclemoment/.
Her Site | Facebook | Instagram
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Gldburger
A Prayer for Our Nation on this National Day of Prayer - Your Daily Prayer - May 6We ask that you would appoint strong, faithful men and women to serve this nation and our people. We pray for your great healing on America.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.