Episode 17: Saying Yes to Creative WorkFebruary 3, 2022 ● 17 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Emma helps us begin to unlock our own creativity with these questions:
1. What is a creative work that you are gifted in?
2. Is there an area in your home, your community, or your church where you can help start something new?
3. What is a void that you can fill?
4. How can your creative work be a testimony to others?
5. How does Jesus’ creativity inspire you?
Key Bible Passage: Ephesians 2:10 says, “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.”
Follow Emma: https://emmadanzey.wordpress.com/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
A Prayer Inspired by Psalm 8 - Your Daily Prayer - June 6
As we look and observe the actions and lives of little ones daily, we may better understand how we are supposed to live in a relationship with You, totally dependent, trusting, and believing.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.